User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy79 View Post
    Hope this gets some more views so I dont have to start a new thread.

Does anyone know where to get a basic wiring diagram for a 221RB? Ive found nothing online or in searches here.
    There is no such thing as a "basic wiring diagram". While wiring SHOULD be similar between rigs, it all depends on the guy working the line the day your rig goes through how things are connected/run.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    There is no such thing as a "basic wiring diagram". While wiring SHOULD be similar between rigs, it all depends on the guy working the line the day your rig goes through how things are connected/run.
    This doesnt elicit much confidence, but it matches the responses I saw from 2015/16.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD does not provide schematics for their trailers. Not sure why, it's not like they are doing something special. It's mostly just lights, plugs and appliances.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope this gets some more views so I dont have to start a new thread.

Does anyone know where to get a basic wiring diagram for a 221RB? Ive found nothing online or in searches here.
    My 200MK fridge died on me as well. After taking it in, they discovered it was the converter. Replaced, works awesome!
    As for the wiring diagram, GD sent me via PDF, a basic one for all plug ins in my unit. Ask CS, they should be able to help. You just can’t publish or post it anywhere.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering5thwheelers View Post
    My 200MK fridge died on me as well. After taking it in, they discovered it was the converter. Replaced, works awesome!
    As for the wiring diagram, GD sent me via PDF, a basic one for all plug ins in my unit. Ask CS, they should be able to help. You just can’t publish or post it anywhere.
    I just got home from a weekend in the camper and think this may be part of my issue. I realized we had no GFCI outlets at all unless on shore power and the converter breaker would randomly pop despite a lower load or no load change at all.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got home from a weekend in the camper and think this may be part of my issue. I realized we had no GFCI outlets at all unless on shore power and the converter breaker would randomly pop despite a lower load or no load change at all.
    Your 110 outlets will NOT work without being on shore power. The solar that is on the roof is only to charge the battery, not power 110 items.

You don't have an inverter to change 12 volt to 110.....
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jimmy 79

I got a 245RL explore . I went out one time and mine blow up. Dealer cheeked it and put a new one in . Tock it out one time for 4 days worked grate . Got it the next time nothing again . Dealer has had it since middle of Nov and still got it checking it all there putting in a new one again . Can't tell what it making it do this . Hope this one last.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12