Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bushings, Cre 3000, and X factor on 150 series

Has anybody replaced the dexter ez flex on their 150 series suspension with a MorRyde cre 3000 and also added the MorRyde x factor brace system. Also, I have about 22,000 towing miles on my 230RL and am wondering if the bushings are going to be worn even though the wet bolts have had regular greasings.
    Last edited by ruditudes; 01-10-2022 at 03:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the CRE-3000 and the X-Factor braces at all three locations. I mainly did this because I had exchanged the axles to 5200# axles to allow me to install disc brakes and had raised the height using blocks of my 230RL by two inches to make it ride level. I also installed the MorRyde heavy duty shackle and bushing systems. The result was a much smoother ride for the RV. I would suspect that your bushings are worn after 22000 miles.
    2018 Reflection 230RL
    2017 Ford F250 6.7L Lariat

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had both cre3000 and EZ flex. I don't think you will notice a difference. Exchanging one for the other is kind of a lateral move. Not an upgrade of any significance.
    My personal opinion is the EZ-Flex is better.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfreeman View Post
    I installed the CRE-3000 and the X-Factor braces at all three locations. I mainly did this because I had exchanged the axles to 5200# axles to allow me to install disc brakes and had raised the height using blocks of my 230RL by two inches to make it ride level. I also installed the MorRyde heavy duty shackle and bushing systems. The result was a much smoother ride for the RV. I would suspect that your bushings are worn after 22000 miles.
    Do you have any write-ups or pictures for all of that?