User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your exactly right advertised gal is not correct, but quality and ease of installation its a great product. Actually Im having one installed in next few months after recall is taken care of.
    2019 Ram 2500 CTD Custom Crew Cab (DRW), RoadMaster RM257 Heavy hauler, Cummins Generator, 2020 380Fl

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeOfLuxury View Post
    Your exactly right advertised gal is not correct, but quality and ease of installation its a great product. Actually Im having one installed in next few months after recall is taken care of.
    If I do it, it definitely will be after recall.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are planning a 1.5 month trip out west and it only makes sense as Im not stopping every 2-2.5 hours to fuel up. I dont want to plan trip around fuel stops. Not worth it.
    2019 Ram 2500 CTD Custom Crew Cab (DRW), RoadMaster RM257 Heavy hauler, Cummins Generator, 2020 380Fl

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mdwilliams44 View Post
    US Gallon is 3.89 liters. Imperial gallon is 4.54 liters.

Hence the difference.
    Thanks, I should have noticed this is a Canadian truck.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    Rated 55 gal - maybe only holds 52. Three options for 2020 3500;
    52 Gal CC SB
    50 Gal MC SB
    55 Gal CC LB

That's advertised capacity - wouldn't surprise me if they all come up a couple of gallons short.
    I have the Titan 52 gallon replacement tank, which is one of the best things I did. Transformed one of the routes I take from a seat clincher at times, to a comfortable one.

The only minor negative I have, is after the nozzle shuts off first time, at a reduced flow, I usually can get another 4 gallons in the tank.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wileykid View Post
    Thanks, I should have noticed this is a Canadian truck.
    to be accurate a us gallon holds 3.785 litres

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m running 14 ply commercial truck tires. Love them. Maybe that extra gallons will ride well too. As soon as this fuel issues is resolved definitely will be getting.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Titan 52 gallon replacement tank, which is one of the best things I did. Transformed one of the routes I take from a seat clincher at times, to a comfortable one.

The only minor negative I have, is after the nozzle shuts off first time, at a reduced flow, I usually can get another 4 gallons in the tank.
    I would have been happy with the 52 gal at $1279. The 55 gal is $1619 and only option. Pricey 3 gallons.
    Robin & John
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I have a 2018 3500 larmie without the dulley set up. ill add some notes below on each of your choices.

3500 Laramie
    4x4 8' Crew cab
    HO Cummins with Aisin: Great choice. the 68 RFE transmission is not worth it. it is worth getting the upgrade. I recommend getting a thermal by-pass installed. This allows the transmission to start cooling down just a little sooner. [/B]
    3.73 rear axle ratio
    2 x 220 Amp alternators: Yes and no. Depends on the battery load. I have the single and does just fine. I charge the batteries as i drive and you dont need the extra unless you plan on adding A LOT more draw. This is usually added for Snow plows.
    41.6-gallon fuel tank: Yes. I am adding in a titan tank as well. be sure to ask about the re-programer. then it will re-fob your till empty. If you are getting a new model 5th gen. Make sure you get the new CP unit installed due to the recall. you dont want your injection system blowing up. I have a 2018 3500 and installed a up-lifter fas-pas for the fuel and love it. you can kiss paying OEM prices for filters and change them out every second time you would when you did your factory filters. so better filter for cheaper.
    Adaptive steering system.
    Rear auto-levelling air suspension. Air lift does a great job and i cant be happier. make sure to get a remote as sometimes you can have issues with your phone if running through an app. Drill a hole in your back under floor storage box. insert your intake from there. So now your compressor will always pull clean dry air instead of road grime. Another add on is getting the add a leaf package to stiffen up your back end just a little more.
    5th Wheel & Gooseneck Towing Prep Group. This is good and bad. Figure out what you will be towing with before you need to install and start modifying things. sometimes its best to let a mechanic do the work out of the OEM shop. I do recommend getting an additional trailer plug installed in your truck bed to prevent scratching your tail gate when you have to run it down to your bumper.
    Trailer tire pressure monitoring system
    Tri-fold tonneau cover: Get a tool box. Store stuff outside of the rv so you dont have to unload your pass through to get tools.
    Power deployable running boards: These are great but you will find you will have some fun having this below as it takes room away from your pump when you install your air lift compressor. I recommend getting these done at the same time.
    Leather-faced front vented front bucket seats (it is the main point - are "Limited" seats any better?) Limited is the blue leather i think. I do love the vented seats and heated seats. also the extra storage with the full centre console.
    Dual rear wheels: you get more towing but you can regain a lot back with your up-lifter and extra leaf spring. Sadly you can kiss going through lots of drive throughs and automatic car washes good bye.
    Laramie Level D Equipment Group

Any critics/advice are more than welcome[/QUOTE]
    Andrew
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 29RS
    2018 Ram 3500 6.7L
    18k Demco Autoslide Hitch.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, very disappointing. The two locations in NH on Titan's web site - phone number wrong on one (and when I called them, they said they never heard of Titan tanks) and disconnected on the second one.....
    Robin & John

2023 stays

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast