User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

310 gkr kitchen faucet supply line leak

Just discovered a leak in the kitchen faucet supply lines. The connections are high up behind the sink. Any ideas on how to fix without removing entire sink and faucet assembly? Would just removing the faucet be the best approach?
    Would appreciate replies that are directly related to the setup in a 2022 Solitude 310 GKR.
    Hutch
    US Army Retired
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R
    2021 RAM 3500 Laramie 4x4 DRW 6.7L HO Cummins Diesel

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to lay on your back (I recommend a good pillow) to worm your way up under the cabinet on the back side of the sink, but the faucet retaining nut can be removed from below. You then lift up the faucet to a point where you can reach the connections from the top side of the countertop to tighten them. I have replaced several of these kitchen faucets... and had the bruises and sore back to show for it.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    You have to lay on your back (I recommend a good pillow) to worm your way up under the cabinet on the back side of the sink, but the faucet retaining nut can be removed from below. You then lift up the faucet to a point where you can reach the connections from the top side of the countertop to tighten them. I have replaced several of these kitchen faucets... and had the bruises and sore back to show for it.

Rob
    Thanks, Rob. I was hoping that was the way to go. I will add some more bruises!
    Hutch
    US Army Retired
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R
    2021 RAM 3500 Laramie 4x4 DRW 6.7L HO Cummins Diesel