Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get the one ton.
    2021 GD 31MB; 2022 F350 Rapid Red, Lariat Ultimate Package, CCSB, 4x4, 6.7 Powerstroke, B&W 20K Patriot slider

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1967 View Post
    Get the one ton.
    Ok..
    People keep telling me to follow my dreams...so I went back to bed

2019 303rls
    2017 GMC 2500hd ccsb 2wd 6.0 gas
    Andersen ultimate rail mount hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s not a “supposed” chip shortage. There is a chip shortage and the supply chain for everything is messed up. I ordered an F-350 this summer and I am still waiting for it to be built. There was a hold up for 5th wheel prep and for bedliners and even running boards. It’s not really hard to see what happened. We have a short supply and large demand. If you want a vehicle right now you are going to pay a premium. I ordered my truck at x-plan pricing. I will get a good amount of money for my trade in. But other vehicles are in the same spot. We had an MDX that got totaled by a drunk driver last year and it was over 6k more for the same vehicle when we replaced it. If you can wait for anything then you are in a good spot. Look at the msrp for Grand Designs units. They all went up several times over the past 12 months.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work at a dealership 30+years. Yes the used market is nuts however used car trade in’s followed suit. If you are willing to wait for a new vehicle order the way to go. I ordered a new Grand Cherokee in late July. It came in mid September.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12