User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK update is... works like new ! I could hear the difference the second I hit the controls to raise the jacks. Went right up, all of them, not one pause or stoppage. So another project done. Used new 80 amp resetable breaker and swapped out all the 6 guage for 4 guage wiring, hots, grounds and the two from the pump to reverseing switch and back.
    Happy Camper again.
    Thanks one and all for your thoughts and suggestions. You folks are the BEST !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firedreamer2, could you send a pic of the new breaker? Also if you could, brand and or part number.

Thanks and safe travels,
    Trijart
    Art & Terry
    2014 Solitude #366
    2014 Ford F-450 Platinum 4x4 Duallie
    Retired Police Officer '03/US Navy Vet 76-80
    El Paso, Texas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, give me a day or 2 and i post a pic. The breaker was just a manual reset one from O'Reilly auto parts -
    " Littelfuse 80 Amp Circuit Breaker
    Part # 185080" $32 Waterproof & ignition protected as i carry a 4000 wt Champion genset on a slideout in the front storage compartment. I mounted it on the wall just above the old fuse block and placed inside a sm Tupperware clear container

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	566277-80-amp-circuit-breaker-surface-mount.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	38597

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just FYI... We loaded up our Solitude in Michigan the week before Christmas to head to the Sunshine State. It was in the teens when we raised the jacks and left. Even the 80 breaker tripped a couple of times while raising the jacks because it was so cold...
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for the information on this thread (and older threads).

After 4 years, our Solitude 310GK started having the same issues with the slides and leveling jacks stopping and starting.

I replaced the breaker with a 60amp as I was not replacing the wiring.

I simply cut the load line to the pump in 1/2, installed the breaker, and moved the wire on the bus to the right post from the left.

I am not an electrician, so hopefully I didn't mess anything up!
    2018 Solitude 310GK
    2021 F350 6.7 Diesel Platinum SRW 4X4
    Curt Q20 Slider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12