User Tag List

Thread: newbie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a retired postal worker, electronic technician, and inactive duty Marine from Texas. I have a 2021 Reflection 337RLS that my wife purchased for us. She then decided to send me to school at NRVTA in Athens, TX for a intro to rv repair class, then to a solar install class. Now I am going back to finish up the certified technician course so I can work on these things without voiding any warranties. I have a 40 acre farm that I raise black angus cattle on but this rv stuff seems to be colliding with that endeavor. Been married for 41 years, 2 children and no grandchildren yet. got on here just to watch and learn for the most part

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group. That's some retirement projects you got going.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by highlanderdad View Post
    I am a retired postal worker, electronic technician, and inactive duty Marine from Texas. I have a 2021 Reflection 337RLS that my wife purchased for us. She then decided to send me to school at NRVTA in Athens, TX for a intro to rv repair class, then to a solar install class. Now I am going back to finish up the certified technician course so I can work on these things without voiding any warranties. I have a 40 acre farm that I raise black angus cattle on but this rv stuff seems to be colliding with that endeavor. Been married for 41 years, 2 children and no grandchildren yet. got on here just to watch and learn for the most part
    Highlanderdad,

First…Thank You for your service!

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the group! Lots of great people and experience here, and great floor plan.

You are a very busy guy!

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS