Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pricing on a new in stock 2022 Reflection 150 series fifth wheel

Hello, what is a reasonable selling price expectation as to the percent off MSRP on a new 2022 Grand Design Reflection 150 series fifth wheel? I have a couple I like but what offer price percentage is fair? Since GD mostly only lists MSRP, it’s somewhat difficult to comparison shop. Other brands list a sale price which is 20-22% off MSRP which is a starting point. What can I expect when dealing with GD dealers? Thank

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are some trying times.... imagine alot depends on the dealer, its location, and how many they got to push. When we got ours 35%+ was easy to do, but now 20 would be great IMO.

Good luck!
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jim. I’m looking at that 295RL as well. I’m pretty sure you’re probably right. Anything about it that you don’t like? Or wish was different?

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 150 series only have 1" outer walls, and they are built light. But with that being said, we love are 295RL. We have no trouble pulling it with our 2013 F150 SCREW. Weve pulled from the rockies to the smokies with that truck and had no issues.

Ours 295RL did not have the auto level 4 pt on it when we bought it, so I added it on. New ones now come with it. I added toppers to protect the slides, and changed out the compartment locks to barrel locks for added security. Besides a few small warranty issues with the trim, its been a great 5r. One other thing... we experienced a reluctance by our dealership to grease the turning point pin box bearing which needs to be done atleast every couple of years. For some reason maintenance depts arent interested in making their shop fee on that....go figure. Do myself because of it.

Overal, great 5th wheel.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)