Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi from the West coast of Canada

HI all, Sandra, Andy and Bella the dog here. Picked up our 2022 150series 260RD, already loving it and doing dome simple mods. Looking forward to being apart of the the GD family.
    Not strangers to camping but we are new to 5th wheeling.
    We also have a 15' off road tear drop style trailer as well.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group from Ottawa. I recently got back from a 4 week business trip out west that started in Calgary threw the rookies, Kelowna, whistler, Vancouver and all of its surrounding, whiterock and ended in Nainamo and Victoria. Love that part of our country. Actually I love it all come to think of it.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the GD Family

Quote Originally Posted by SA-Survival View Post
    HI all, Sandra, Andy and Bella the dog here. Picked up our 2022 150series 260RD, already loving it and doing dome simple mods. Looking forward to being apart of the the GD family.
    Not strangers to camping but we are new to 5th wheeling.
    We also have a 15' off road tear drop style trailer as well.

Sandra, Andy and Bella: Welcome to GD from Gary and Elaine in Cochrane, AB. You'll love the GD product. We picked up our 337 RLS 5th wheel in May 2021, our fourth new 5th wheel in 20 years and it is by far the best of the four. We had the dealer install 380 Watts of solar panels, 2000 watt inverter and a 250 AH Lithium battery so no more need of the generator in the mountains. Have fun!!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the group from Ottawa. I recently got back from a 4 week business trip out west that started in Calgary threw the rookies, Kelowna, whistler, Vancouver and all of its surrounding, whiterock and ended in Nainamo and Victoria. Love that part of our country. Actually I love it all come to think of it.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Thank you, Been to Ottawa a couple of times.... may years ago though, Good to the see the capital.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    Sandra, Andy and Bella: Welcome to GD from Gary and Elaine in Cochrane, AB. You'll love the GD product. We picked up our 337 RLS 5th wheel in May 2021, our fourth new 5th wheel in 20 years and it is by far the best of the four. We had the dealer install 380 Watts of solar panels, 2000 watt inverter and a 250 AH Lithium battery so no more need of the generator in the mountains. Have fun!!!
    Thank you, Love off grid and been using solar for quite a few years now. Have a Geni but only use it at Thanksgiving to use the microwave LOL. We are waiting for better weather to get better to install an additional 400w solar and add 560amp of LIFEPO4..... from Alberta Lithium off all places. Good price per amp at the time of purchase in Canada.