User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanteer View Post
    Thanks for the added detail. I am also interested in the battery upgrade. Why did you pick the SOK battery?
    Seems to be quite a few choices on Amazon. Did you buy from Amazon?
    Picking up our MLE on the 22nd of this month (Feb).

Thanks,
    Bob
    As @Ynot4me2 says, Will Prowse good reviews and price. I bought the 206AH and so far very happy with it. I purchased directly from SOK website. Very responsive rep based in the US. He was always quick to answer any questions I had. The shipping package and process was excellent. Considering adding another 206AH this year but not sure I need it since I have the F150 Powerboost on order so I'll be able to plug in wherever we are if the battery doesn't have the power we need during overnights.
    Last edited by Riverbug; 02-13-2022 at 06:45 PM.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbug View Post
    You'll likely find that there is very hot air coming from the register in the bathroom (and kitchen). If you take off that white panel below the shower pan, it's somewhat open to the basement and there is hot air from the furnace going into that underbelly space. It's surprisingly hot as you'll find when you are sitting on the toilet and feel like your toes are turning to bacon crisps. h.
    Firstly, welcome to the 22 MLE family! We will be going into our 2nd season with our 22MLE (Joy). For now we are warm weather (May-Nov) weekend warriors, until we retire (5 years, 9 months, 2 weeks, 4 days and 47.2 minutes). I recently read where a fellow 22mle owner diverted some of the heat from the bathroom register downward into the underbelly, thereby providing more heat to the underbelly. Sounds like a good idea, but I wonder if anybody else has tried this.
    Mitch and Alisa Frank
    2020 Imagine XLS 22 MLE
    2020 RAM 2500 Diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Thanks, I should have been more clear in my question. Lol
    I was aware of all that space and that's where I'm planning to eventually install ours. Would you happen to have pics?

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Not sure how helpful these are but this where I've mounted everything...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0512.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	38909[ATTACH=CONFIG]38910
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0511.jpg  
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbug View Post
    Not sure how helpful these are but this where I've mounted everything...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0512.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	38909[ATTACH=CONFIG]38910
    Thanks, this is giving me ideas.

Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Thanks, this is giving me ideas.

Sorry about the orientation of the pictures, first time uploading so wasn't sure how they would show up. I'm also thinking that the water pump could easily be moved to the side so that a new lithium charger could be placed under there too. It would be tight, but there is enough room also for a second battery there. The alternative I'm considering is purchasing a converter/inverter, which is bigger than a Progressive Dynamics type converter, in the space behind the power panel. Decisions, decisions...
    Chad

Fireside Member RazorbackRollin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic

Quote Originally Posted by mrffrank440 View Post
    We are going into our 2nd year with our 22 MLE. Could not be happier. A truly big little rig, perfect for couples. Other than some adhesive staining on the walls (waiting to hear back from GD on this) our 22 MLE has been good to us. Changed out the Westlakes for Goodyear Endurance and put eternabond tape on the roof. We look forward (5 years, 10 months, 2 weeks, 4 days) until retirement so we can enjoy more.
    Magic eraser works great.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at 3.5 stars right now due to GE AC compressor failure. However we still love our 22 mle. Will update in a few weeks. Hopefully!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The AC has been replaced. Great job GD and Great Escape RV. GE we will see but it's working great now. 2021 model.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4.5 stars !!! 🌟

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234