Hey everybody,

Am reading up on insulating the 2610ML, mainly the basement, and box underneath the bed. Am using the search, not to worry! ;-)

Couple of questions:
- The 'roof' of the basement has the slats / supports run at a certain width or interval. Would anyone know what that width is, so that i can cut rigid foam panels at home, and install between those slats the next time i'm going up to the camper?
- Or, should I simply cover the basement roof from end to end with foam panels, and use the studs to screw in the panels?

Am thinking of using RMAX Pro or R-Tech panels, available through Home Depot. 2 inch thick should get me around R7, which should be the same as the rating for the walls of the trailer.

The back walls I think is easier done, i'll use bits of double sided tape to stick the panels against the walls (don't want to make it too permanent, in case someone else after us wants to do a better job of it.

I'm still deciding on insulating perhaps the box underneath the bed. I also have to find where this big draft is coming from... Also ordered one of those aire-flow under-mattress layers, want to prevent mold buildup as much as possible, which apparently can happen after insulating the under-bed area.