User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Now what exactly is a stinky slinky, and how do you attach it to your sink?"

Hi, Grand RV Tribe!

I'm Bob Kuehner and my wife is Cindy.

We're picking up our Momentum 28G, this morning and looking forward to hitting the road. We've never owned a travel trailer or any kind of RV, so I'm glad to have found this forum and looking forward to meeting some people who can answer my "title question" above :-)!

My girlfriend (and wife of 43 years) and I love to travel and have always loved to drive when we're in the US. W've owned Harleys for a couple of decades... hence the 28G. BTW... does RV etiquette require that we push the bike out of the park before we crank it, if we're riding in the morning?

Seriously, anything anyone cares to share with us, as newbies, on would be welcome... rules, dangers, best practices, etc.!
    Last edited by bobkuehner; 01-22-2022 at 08:04 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's your sewer hose, and trust me, you do not want to attach it to your sink in any way!
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Mike. That may be the only thing we actually already know, as we head to pick up our 28G :-).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkuehner View Post
    Thank you, Mike. That may be the only thing we actually already know, as we head to pick up our 28G :-).
    Welcome to the club. There is a lot of knowledge here, and people willing to share it.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. Get yourself a good water pressure regulator. Also search the forum for EMS and look into getting one. Basically it's a surge protector that also prevents problems due to miswired RV power poles or other electrical issues that are not due to a storm, (over or under voltage, mismatch frequency, etc.)

There are also a few topics discussing what supplies are needed for a new RVer, use the search function and see what you find. If you still ha e questions, ask away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Welcome. Get yourself a good water pressure regulator. Also search the forum for EMS and look into getting one. Basically it's a surge protector that also prevents problems due to miswired RV power poles or other electrical issues that are not due to a storm, (over or under voltage, mismatch frequency, etc.)

There are also a few topics discussing what supplies are needed for a new RVer, use the search function and see what you find. If you still ha e questions, ask away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Absolutely! Great advice...

Thanks.