User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot View Post
    How much of a deal to replace, I see 4 bolts on the bracket plus the wiring harness. Will have to swap them out at the storage lot while lying on stone.
    When I replaced my jacks, I placed wood blocks under the jacks so they would not fall. Unplug the wiring harness first so if you drop them you don't break the plugs. 3/4" socket and end wrench is all you need to remove them. Install the new jacks and torque to 90 ft lbs

It took me about 20 minutes to remove and less to Install. When installing new jacks plug in the wiring harness last. Grand Design Sent me a pdf on how to set the zero point for the leveling system but I didn't need to use it.

I raised the jack to the highest mounting holes. I now have 8" of clearance without the Snap Pads installed and 7+ inches with the Snap Pads on. If you ever need to manually retract the jacks, there is rubber plug on the bottom of the motor to insert a socket and ratchet.
    Dutch & Marlene
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali 6.0L gasser
    2022 Reflection 280RS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked to have shorter jacks sent to me. Within 3 days of my request they were on my porch. Awesome customer support from them...
    2012 Ram 3500 CCLB 4x4 6.7 Cummins SRW
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 278BH

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678