User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will be in PA at Gulf Waters Memorial Day, the first weekend of June and then again Father's Day weekend, and again mid July. Going with a big group and have an off shore trip planned FD weekend. Hoping for some ling, Durado, wahoo... PA and whole area is just great. May have to hit you up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we're gonna travel while my wife is out of school during the summer. Not sure if I'll be back during that window. I was down there this weekend getting storage for my boat and went out in rough waters hoping to get lucky for a Wahoo. No luck this time. Hopefully we'll meet up sometime! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220219_140451.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	39041

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will be in PA at Gulf Waters Memorial Day, the first weekend of June and then again Father's Day weekend, and again mid July. Going with a big group and have an off shore trip planned FD weekend. Hoping for some ling, Durado, wahoo... PA and whole area is just great. May have to hit you up.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man does that sound fun!
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12