Reaching out to all of you that have more stick time or windshield time than I do at this point. I pull about 15,000 miles a year, and I am not a full-time RV'er... We pull to FL often (adult kids work at Disney), so thats 1500 miles for a long weekend so it adds up fast. I am toying with the idea of changing tow vehicles, and the F-450 is on the list. I know the commercial 19.5in wheels/tires make it a beast, but does that translate to the ride quality being so rough, that it is as if no suspension is on the platform given the load it can pull/tote. I know that other platform dually's mainly come with 17in wheels/tires which give it a bit more of a forgiving ride. Curious from those of you that have windshould time on the F-450 platform to comment, and compare it to other trucks you have first hand experience with so that I am better informed. The closest F-450 for me to even test drive is 500 miles away, so I dont just want to pop over for the afternoon to drive it.

Thanks in advance. If there is a thread out there on this topic apologies in advance. I didnt see one, but I am still a noob on the forum, and learning to navigate it.

Jason