Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Tooth Selection woes

Headed out tomorrow on our maiden voyage with our ‘22 Momentum 28G. Can’t seem to select BT option on the audio control panel to connect my phone for tunes. I can see and select every other mode except BT. Help a brother out?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which audio system do you have? I have the Furrion and the only way I can connect to it is through the extremely poor phone app.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have the manual, make sure you have Bluetooth as an option on your unit. I'm sure you do but since you say you can select all options but Bluetooth it seems suspect. If your unit is Furrion, use the source selector button on the unit (rather than remote); it's the button with an "arrow going through a box". Not sure how else to explain that. Press it repeatedly to cycle through the options. BT Audio should be one of the options. Then you'll need to link it to your phone. I assume you are going to Bluetooth on your phone to look for and connect to the Furrion device? There is a Bluetooth button on the Furrion panel that you push, then on your phone under Bluetooth you have to select the Furrion device to connect to it. If successful the Furrion will display "Link OK". Hope that's helpful...
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)