User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered from Gene Messer Ford, Amarillo, TX. Billed out online F350 Dually Platinum (minus the items mentioned above as options) came to $87k. TTL and everything will be $93k out the door.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ordered our 450 in June of '21. Ordered a Lariat with all the upgrades because we need the front bench seat. It went to production last week. Hoping to have it by Spring Break. Found this spreadsheet on a Ford Forum. Lots of info on timing for the different trucks/setups.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1853256194
    2022 Solitude 380 FL-R
    2022 Ford F-450 Lariat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered my F-450 XLT 8/30

Was built 1/19

Has been sitting in a rail yard an hour from my house for 10 days now.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    2019 GD Momentum 397TH
    Considering a 395
    99 Ford F-250, 7.3, 6-speed.
    22 Ford F-450
    Former Fulltimers, now just using toy hauler to go to Motocross Races and Mountain Bike parks.
    Va Beach, VA

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you looking for an F450 Ziems ford Farmington NM has an XLT on the lot as of 2 days ago - Red.
    https://www.ziemsfordcorners.com/inv...e-type-Diesel/
    Also for information on ordering delays check out the Blue Oval Forum. They have insiders as members so are up to date on any delays.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is adaptive steering? Sensitivity adjusts for speed?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    What is adaptive steering? Sensitivity adjusts for speed?
    I think it’s more “travel” than “sensitivity”, near as I can tell. At slow speeds you don’t have to turn the wheel as much to get a certain amount of actual front end movement. At higher speeds, you have to turn it more to get a response.
    Larry and JoAnna
    ‘23 Chevy 3500HD CCLB DRW High Country 6.6L Diesel, ‘22 Solitude 310GK-R, Hensley BD5
    MORRyde 8k IS, QD8000 Genny, Dual 5kVA Quattros
    Dual SOK 48V 100ah Server Rack Batts (10kWHr)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    If you looking for an F450 Ziems ford Farmington NM has an XLT on the lot as of 2 days ago - Red.
    https://www.ziemsfordcorners.com/inv...e-type-Diesel/
    Also for information on ordering delays check out the Blue Oval Forum. They have insiders as members so are up to date on any delays.
    That’s a Special Ordered F450 that already has someone’s name on it. Typical for dealers to list previously ordered inventory as available.

They have it listed as an XL but it’s actually a Platinum.

It may also be one that the original person who ordered it walked away from.

Here’s the window sticker. https://www.windowsticker.forddirect...x%2B4HrT0aQ%3D
    Last edited by Jerryr; 02-08-2022 at 05:32 PM.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    98% of the new trucks I see for sale in the dealers website or Cars.com are special order units that’s aren’t for sale. The only way to really tell via the web if it’s for sale is if you see a real picture of the truck instead of the computer generated image.

I’m hoping to order mine today. I see several shortage items from that list on my build though. The Dana M275 comes on the heavy tow F250 and SRW 350 right?

I’m also doing the LED headlights and sunroof. Ouch.

Has anyone here had issues with the trade in value changing? I’m working with two dealers and one is like “just don’t wreck it or beat it up and todays number is the number”. The other is much more hesitant and is saying we will have to adjust the number to what the market is in 3-4-5 months when the truck shows up. Of course his current offer is $1000 higher.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flip/Jerry, the summed up my first several weeks. I would call the Dealers and they would say, yeah come on out and look at it, give it a drive and we'll talk numbers. Then I would get there and I would find out it was a lie, a bait and switch, and the truck was either going to the back for a "dealer installed suspension and body package" (ranchos and a wrap and a $24000 add to MSRP) or was an order and already picked up.

Gave up on the game, figured if I was going to pay sticker, might as well get a new truck and warranty even if there was a wait.

Glad I'm not doing a trade-in (though it hurts with taxes)... one less opportunity for the Dealer to get me.

Truck is finally on order. Now to figure out how the priorities work...

https://www.reddit.com/r/FordMaveric...ted_each_week/

Good luck you all!

Obie
    2022 F-350 DRW PowerStroke Crew Cab
    2018 Reflection 28BH

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I clicked on the Google spreadsheet posted above and it’s pretty depressing. Seems like only 1/3 orders are fulfilled. Although I’m optimistic that those adding their name to the list did so after not seeing any movement vs those that saw action on the build every 3-4 weeks. 🤞

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast