User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auto Level Issue with 2021 Reflection 367BHS

When I jack the trailer off my truck, and pull away from it, I leave the trailer nose high. I always jack it a few inches above the ball to ensure I don't tap when reconnecting. I then tap the "auto-level" button the control pad under the nose. It will flash red at me until I push "retract all" to clear the fault. If I go inside the storage and hit "auto-level" on the touch screen....it works every time.

Anyone else had this annoying BS happen to them? I need to call tech support and quiz them I just haven't had time. I thought I'd ask here to see if any of ya'll had any advice.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
    When I jack the trailer off my truck, and pull away from it, I leave the trailer nose high. I always jack it a few inches above the ball to ensure I don't tap when reconnecting. I then tap the "auto-level" button the control pad under the nose. It will flash red at me until I push "retract all" to clear the fault. If I go inside the storage and hit "auto-level" on the touch screen....it works every time.

Anyone else had this annoying BS happen to them? I need to call tech support and quiz them I just haven't had time. I thought I'd ask here to see if any of ya'll had any advice.
    I had that issue,
    I used the one controller app on my phone to activate and it works fine.
    That way I didn’t use touchscreen inside water bay.
    May work for you
    2016 Ram 3500 SWD 3:73 Turbo Diesel 6'4"" box
    OEM puck Pro 16K
    2021 Reflection 311BHS
    Previous:
    2017 Reflection 29RS
    Reese Sidewinder Hitch
    Platte Lake MN.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tried the phone app yet, but I'm sure it will work. Just wondering why it is doing that.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
    I haven't tried the phone app yet, but I'm sure it will work. Just wondering why it is doing that.
    I had it happen 3 times on my western trip last year. For me it was because the trailer was not nose high enough when I pressed auto level. I did not use the one control to correct. Instead I disconnected the battery and reconnected it. Then I made the trailer nose higher before I pressed the auto level again. I need to learn how to use the one control to fix this. I hope I do not have this issue again this year
    2021 F250 XLT CCSB 6.2, 4.30, Iconic Silver, 2021 GD REFLECTION 295RL. PULLRITE SUPERGL. 2914
    2017 F250 Lariat CCSB 6.2 3.73, Caribou , 2013 COACHMEN FREEDOM EXPRESS 281RLDS
    2008 F150 XLT CCSB 5.4 3.55 Blue, 2008 STARCRAFT TT