User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rear door ( garage) check for exterior

I am having a very hard time finding a replacement for this area… maybe I’m not describing it right… so all these brains on here can help me out!
    On our 354M we have a door with stairs from the garage to outside- a wind ( thanks Oklahoma) ripped the door check thing off from the outside. I’m going to have to replace it ( probably with something larger since it stripped the holes) to hold the door properly. What is this part called? It’s pneumatic like a screen door one- but I can’t find anything like it! Help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just a door strut.

You should be able find the replacement on GD's website using the part's finder.

If the wind ripped it off, do you still have the parts? You could re-attach with Olympic rivets.
    Last edited by huntr70; 02-08-2022 at 09:54 AM.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    It's just a door strut.

You should be able find the replacement on GD's website using the part's finder.

If the wind ripped it off, do you still have the parts? You could re-attach with Olympic rivets.
    I believe we do… we will have to go look- it’s actually much easier to keep it off for us but we are thinking of selling and want it the way it was …thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk