User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solitude 2930 Cap Windshield Letters

Where can I purchase replacement decal letters for the front windshield cap on our 2020 Solitude 2930RLS. I've sent Grand Design pictures of our broken letters. Even closeups. Twice they have sent me the wrong decals. They are a two tone mesh type letter, individual letters. First order they sent the one piece Solitude decal for the back, second order small individual letters that I have no idea where they go. It's been over a week and they haven't responded to my emails. Has anyone purchased them from a supplier? I only need two letters but sure I would have to purchase all of them. I paid $84 for the wrong letters.
    2020 Solitude 2930RL
    2021 GMC Denali 3500HD Standard Bed
    B&W RVK3710 Hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solitude letters peeling on 2930RL

We are having the same issue. Someone mentioned that they removed their letters. I asked them to post a picture without the letters, but they did not respond. Here's a picture of our problem. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solitude letters.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	330.6 KB 
ID:	38957

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKKamper49 View Post
    We are having the same issue. Someone mentioned that they removed their letters. I asked them to post a picture without the letters, but they did not respond. Here's a picture of our problem. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	20 
Size:	330.6 KB 
ID:	38957
    Here's an idea of what it would look like:
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	106 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	38958

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I'm not sold on no letters yet. But I do appreciate your help so I can see what it would look like. I wish we could find the correct decals to replace them.

Thanks again.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received an email and UPS confirmation that the correct letters are on the way. Grand Design says they have these letters in stock. You can give them a call to order but I have had better results emailing them. [email protected]. They did step up to the plate and correct sending me the wrong decals.
    2020 Solitude 2930RL
    B&W RVK3710 Hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fam5mel View Post
    Just received an email and UPS confirmation that the correct letters are on the way. Grand Design says they have these letters in stock. You can give them a call to order but I have had better results emailing them. [email protected]. They did step up to the plate and correct sending me the wrong decals.
    I have the same issue. Could you post the correct GD part number please. Perhaps it would be on a packing slip in your shipment? Thanks in advance!
    2021 RAM 3500 DRW 6.7 HO Cummins
    2021 Solitude 3550BH-R w/factory solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received decal letters today. Part number on decal sheet is 511680. My order number was 772392. I spoke with retail parts adviser Steve. Don’t think I should post his last name. They are the same size as factory letters.
    Won’t know until I get them next to original letters but I suspect, due to fading, there will be a color difference and therefore will have to replace all of the letters. I was hoping to just replace the broken S and E. Cold outside here so will have wait for warmer weather. Hope this helps. Good luck!
    2020 Solitude 2930RL
    B&W RVK3710 Hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the part number. That will be helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello; I have purchased my first Grand Design. My owner's manual suggest I use a cleaning product rc160c or rc320s for cleaning the roof and I have also heard of using spic & span or murphy soap. My main concern is I don't want to use a produce that take the wax off the sides of the camper. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply

thanks, Robert