User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Visible wireless

We've been looking for a streaming solution that doesn't cost a fortune. I was a bit skeptical, but we recently ported our phones (we own them) to Visible wireless. Unlimited phone, text and data for $25.00 a month. $40.00 before you join a group, but they give you a list of groups to join and there is no sharing of info to join a group. Pretty silly really ...anyway the kicker for me was unlimited mobile hotspot at 5 mbps, which is what you need to stream tv.

So far, so good all over southern and central FL. Streaming on our Roku tv is flawless. Just like being home! I have been able to stream HD...

Visible is owned by Verizon and operates on their 4 and 5 g towers.

What a deal!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DECelt; 02-17-2022 at 05:56 AM.
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    T-Mobile 5G internet is growing. With senior discount and autopay it’s $40/mo.

We’re getting a 300 Mbbs download and 50 Mbbs upload in the 5G area at our cabin.

We took it to our main house without 5G availability and we’re getting 10 Mbbs download and. 0.5 Mbbs upload. Enough to stream. It may be a good device to take along in the RV.

Phone service is $27.50 or $55 plus tax and fees for 2 smart phones or $70/mo with all taxes and fees. Your choice.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg