Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Front bedroom Furrion Ac condensation problems

We have a 22 Imagine 2670MK. Two A/C's Rear air in main part of unit works fantastic. No Problems. Our smaller A/C in the bedroom runs very well. However, if we shut the dump damper and let the air discharge onto the duct system, condensation starts to build like crazy. Mainly around the outlet grilles where you would expect. If dump is opened back up, condensation dries up. Can't figure it out. The rear air does not suffer from this problem. Granted we live in Arkansas and are exposed to a high humidity climate. But I am just puzzled why one A/C does this, and the other one does not.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by Rob_HSV_AR; 02-18-2022 at 07:56 AM.
    Rob & Candace
    Benton, AR
    2022 Solitude 310GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CC Cummins DRW

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess would be open duct work in the ceiling from the front unit. This would pull some of the hot moist air from the roof space, mix it, and cause condensation. Visual inspection with a boroscope to confirm.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    2021 GD Reflection 303rls
    2019 ram 2500 Crew Cab tradesman 4x4
    Autoslider 5th wheel hitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same issue...any idea on how to fix this

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_HSV_AR View Post
    We have a 22 Imagine 2670MK. Two A/C's Rear air in main part of unit works fantastic. No Problems. Our smaller A/C in the bedroom runs very well. However, if we shut the dump damper and let the air discharge onto the duct system, condensation starts to build like crazy. Mainly around the outlet grilles where you would expect. If dump is opened back up, condensation dries up. Can't figure it out. The rear air does not suffer from this problem. Granted we live in Arkansas and are exposed to a high humidity climate. But I am just puzzled why one A/C does this, and the other one does not.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance!!!
    We just purchased the 226RK supposed to pick it up on the 20th.
    We stopped by the dealership and they are preparing the Rv and running the AC unit and while walking the Rv we noticed condensation buildup on the vent and ceiling in front of the bedroom air vent. They stated the thermostat was set to low. Now we live in the desert with very low humidity.
    I have to some more research and believe this would be caused from a seal that separates the return air and supply air.
    After all the AC unit is designed to remove moisture.