User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PMC1construction View Post
    Pls help. My 2018 Granddesign imagine is parked on my yard for the past 12 months. I hooked up the city water to the RV and leave it on all these time. Water keeps running out of the overflow valve often every hour. Am I not supposed to hook up water and leave it on like that? Pls help. Thanh you
    I'm not familiar with your model but if your Nautilus panel is set to City (i.e. not to tank fill) I would suspect the check valve in the water pump is not working correctly. It is also possible that the ball valve in the Nautilus panel has a problem but I would start with the pump first. An easy way to do this is to purchase an external check valve and install it on the output side of the water pump.
    2023 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2023 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PMC1construction View Post
    Pls help. My 2018 Granddesign imagine is parked on my yard for the past 12 months. I hooked up the city water to the RV and leave it on all these time. Water keeps running out of the overflow valve often every hour. Am I not supposed to hook up water and leave it on like that? Pls help. Thanh you
    First thing to do is turn off your water
    feeding the RV and leave it off. Is someone living in the RV that it needs a constant water supply? If so just run off of the fresh water tank for now using the pump. You either have the valves on the Nautilus System set wrong or you have a faulty valve. O-rings in the valves can become dislodged if you change the valve settings with water pressure on the system.... ALWAYS turn off the water source then open a spigot to relieve the system pressure, then set the valves to the desired usage.
    This is a common problem when these valves are compromised, water leaks into the fresh water tank until it full and runs out of the overflow. Please explain a little more of what's going on, why you need the water left on, and any other pertinent information.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123