User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

395MS Storage Idea - Behind Couches

I wanted to contribute to this site since I've learned so much. Here is an idea if you want additional storage in the kitchen area once you are set-up. Obviously with the 395MS, the couches are moved to pull in the slides so it is not permanent. Carts can be easily stored during travel. We just did this in the last week and we will be ordering a second rolling cart. Two easily fit behind the couch and roll out nicely. This was an Amazon Item. SOLEJAZZ Rolling Storage Cart, 3 Tier Utility Cart Mobile Slide Out Organizer, Bathroom Standing Rack Shelving Unit Organizer for Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry Room, White. $23.99
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5651.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	39077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5650.jpg 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	39079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5649.jpg 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	39080

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a great place for my briefcases and computers when we need to clear off the table in ours. By the way, we found that sliding the end recliner into the spot where the chair goes at the dining table eliminates having to wrestle that heavy unit upon the love seat or couch. The chair at the table can easily be laid down on the sofa and then the slides can close much tighter with that big recliner out of the way. I am curious if there is a better way to stash that stuff for folding. Almost seems like GD didn't fully think out the folding issues but we love the separate "living" area and have no regrets. jmo mark