Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We Just Changed From AT&T to T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    I'm thinking changing my cellular provider (Verizon) and I was wondering what provider that you folks use. Vz's customer service is just terrible, they keep making errors on my account and they just raised my bill $83 per month! I was looking at some of the resellers like Consumer Cellular, but I uncertain how their coverage is. So what carrier or provider do you use and how do you find their coverage and service?

Your help is appreciated!

Bob
    We were having the same issue with AT&T and wanted a change. We live in the country outside Abilene, TX and AT&T reception became terrible with 5G changes and they offered no help.
    Visited the T-Mobile office and said that we needed to be sure if we changed to T-Mobile the reception would be good at our home. The T-Mobile Store Manager drove to my house and checked the signal and then T-Mobile gave me, at no charge, a 5G hotspot device to use for 30 days to be sure everything worked. WE have two new iPhone 13 Pros and unlimited data, talk and text for $99.00 a month.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We changed to t-mobile from Verizon cut our bill by 2/3rds went from 265 to 95, and that’s 2 new phones and unlimited data, very satisfied with all services
    Gene Steffens
    2020 303RLS
    2021 Ram 2500,Bighorn (Lone. Star), Cummings 6.7I
    Retired CMSgt USAF

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cellular provider

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    I'm thinking changing my cellular provider (Verizon) and I was wondering what provider that you folks use. Vz's customer service is just terrible, they keep making errors on my account and they just raised my bill $83 per month! I was looking at some of the resellers like Consumer Cellular, but I uncertain how their coverage is. So what carrier or provider do you use and how do you find their coverage and service?

Your help is appreciated!

Bob
    We find U.S. Cellular gives us good coverage and service.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are all only as good as the nearest tower, traffic and bandwidth. No issue here with ATT customer support. We backfill with Hotspots from Verizon and T Mobile for data only

Here is a good resource with far more information than you wil probably ever need.

https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/news/

Depends on how in depth you want to go
    Ex-Nihilo
    2022 2970RL (Fabricated 1/4 Inch Bumper w/ RV Generator Boxes)
    1200AH Lithium, 1000w Solar w/ Victron Multi-Plus II
    5.5K Axles- EOH Disc Brakes- Hensley Arrow
    Road Master Slipper Springs
    2021 RAM Longhorn 2500 Cummins 6.7
    Chattanooga TN

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve had Consumer Cellular for ten years. For the past two years their coverage hasn’t been as good as in the beginning and I’m considering a change. Supper customer service. But that’s not why I would stay with any carrier. Plus their rates have increased.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We Have cricket four phones unlimited. 125.00 per month

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the Visible Wireless and have no phone for 2 days now. They have blown up everything !!! I would never recommend them at this point. I'll pay the extra $ for a phone that works. Its supposed to be owned by Verizon and I had Verizon service but something between the 2 is not working !!!!!!
    2022 2600 RB , Road Armor + wet bolt and heavy shackle kit
    2021 Ram 1500 Premier, 5.7 E Torque , 3.91 rear end, trailering kit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123