User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulled my trailer 400 miles yesterday with the new Sumo springs that I installed over the winter. They worked well, and the most noticeable was on the potholed roads. The trailer was not bouncing around as much, which made a smoother ride for the truck also.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    I have been looking for ways to improve the ride of my trailer when towing it. I've read about upgrading the equalizers, but I am unsure if my trailer (Transend 26RLS) can accommodate this "extra" wheel travel. MorRyde seems to be the only company that has a document that helps you figure out if the CRE-3000s will fit. They say to start off with your trailer on level ground and they say that you need at least 3" of clearance between the tires and bottom of the trailer. Unfortunately my trailer is not sitting on perfectly level ground right now, but its close. When I measure the clearance between the tires and bottom of the trailer, I get anywhere between 1-1/2" and 3", which I don't think is enough. I'll remeasure when its on perfectly level ground, but I expect it to be somewhere between the two measurements, so NOT the 3" that they require. If Dexter or Lippert also have a similar document for their products I just can't find it. So needless to say I don't know if this is option for me. I also question about how much actual improvement I'll see.

During my search, I stumbled on to SumoSprings and I was wondering what you folks think of them.
    "I have been looking for ways to improve the ride of my trailer when towing it." https://www.roadmasterinc.com/produc...mfort_ride.php

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbarry1834 View Post
    "I have been looking for ways to improve the ride of my trailer when towing it." https://www.roadmasterinc.com/produc...mfort_ride.php
    Installed the Comfort Ride shocks on my Reflection awhile back and love them like crazy. What a huge difference in the ride and handling. I would highly recommend....I added these shocks along with the air bags on my truck and the air pin box. It's incredible how much smoother the whole rig is now.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456