User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rv airflow system

I just installed the “RV airflow system”. This system is no joke. Vastly improved airflow and noise reduction, the TV doesn’t need to be turned up when the AC comes on. I have a momentum 351M toy hauler. I installed two units one in the bedroom and one in the main cabin. The first install took about 30 to 40 minutes the second install took about 10 minutes. It really does make a huge difference.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did all 3 in our 351M last year before heading to Lake Havasu, and wow! Maintained 75 inside while 118 outside.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just installed the RV Airflow system in my front a/c. Already had a unit factory installed in my rear a/c. What a difference it makes in airflow and sound reduction. Called and talked to Art Miller about the correct part for my 280RS. Received product within one week. Installed last weekend.

15% off promo codes available on YouTube.

Thank you Art for great customer service!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220314_120109.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	39461
    Dutch & Marlene
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali 6.0L gasser
    2022 Reflection 280RS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our new Solitude came with it in one of the units. They put it in the middle one of the three. Kind of surprised me.
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsitivedivetraining View Post
    Our new Solitude came with it in one of the units. They put it in the middle one of the three. Kind of surprised me.
    You must have a heat pump then. Comes from factory with it with heat jump units.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used ours (in the front living room) for about a month. I did not install one in the bedroom, and I can really tell the difference in air flow and noise.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    You must have a heat pump then. Comes from factory with it with heat jump units.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    Yes, we do have a heat pump.
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post
    I've used ours (in the front living room) for about a month. I did not install one in the bedroom, and I can really tell the difference in air flow and noise.
    I was wondering if a 2nd one is needed for the B/R since the main A/C is the one running solo most of the time? If one is not installed on the B/R a/c and it's running will it be detrimental to the performance gains from the main a/c?
    Dan & Kathy
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    2013 Chevy 2500HD Diesel

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdan View Post
    I was wondering if a 2nd one is needed for the B/R since the main A/C is the one running solo most of the time? If one is not installed on the B/R a/c and it's running will it be detrimental to the performance gains from the main a/c?
    I also installed one in the bedroom. When both of the A/C units are running, things get cooled down quickly. I would think if you did not install one in the bedroom, that unit would kinda be "overwhelmed" by the main A/C with the RV Airflow but I have nothing to back that up.
    2020 Solitude 380FL-R
    2019 Ford F-350 DRW
    B&W Companion Hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Air flow

Quote Originally Posted by Texdan View Post
    I see no problem using just one. You will get better air flow when the A/C that has it installed is running. As far as hurting the unit /preformace of the other A/C when it comes on that won't be a problem. The 2ed A/C has it's own blower and will add "static pressure" to the system. R/V Air only incress's air fow efficiency and thereby increases cooling efficiency. The cooling energy is in the air, It's all about the air.
    I could go on but... the bottom line is I run 2 R/V airflow units on a 3 A/C system no problem in fact it works great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast