User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furrion Vission S7 Multi-Camera View

Having a problem with my Furrion Vision S-7 camera system. I have the 7" display, rear camera, and 2 side cameras. All three cameras are synced and working properly. Good video from all cameras with no dropouts. The issue seems to be with the display. When turn I the system on, I am able to view all three cameras individually in full screen mode. I can switch between each camera with out issues. When I press the icon that looks like the backup lines/guides, I can view all three cameras at the same time for about 15 seconds, then the screen returns to a single camera view. I believe this is normal. The issue I am having is when I double tap the screen there is an option to "View All". When that is pressed, the screen swithes to an all camera view (but with all back camera views) for about 1 second then switches back to a single camera view. At this point the system is locked up. Unable to switch camera views. Only option is to power off the monitor and turn it back on, fixing the issue until the "View All" option pressed again.

I installed the system a few months back but have never used it while moving down the road. I did so today and discovered the issue.

Is anyone else having a similar issue with this feature on the Furrion camera system?

I sent an email to Furrion today describing my issues. Not sure when or if I'll receive a response but have to try.
    Ken & Tammy
    Union Valley, TX
    2021 GD Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2019 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins 4x4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No real help but I have that set up without the issue you describe. I can only confirm it is not normal.
    Ex-Nihilo
    2022 2970RL (Fabricated 1/4 Inch Bumper w/ RV Generator Boxes)
    1200AH Lithium, 1000w Solar w/ Victron Multi-Plus II
    5.5K Axles- EOH Disc Brakes- Hensley Arrow
    Road Master Slipper Springs
    2021 RAM Longhorn 2500 Cummins 6.7
    Chattanooga TN

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Casa_Woody

When you wire up most of these camera systems, there is option to connect a specific wire to reverse signal, one for left blinker, one for right. This way the system can auto-switch based on signal from those systems. Is it possible you have those separate wires and connected them all to constant power ? That could be a problem. If so, disconnect all of those and only connect red power and black ground then do a field test.
    2024 Brinkley z2900
    2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear, 55gal tank!
    2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)
    2022 GD 2970RL (Sold, 2023-Oct)
    2016 GD 2600rb (Sold. 2022-May)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cameras are wired only to the running lights. The yellow wire on the cameras is taped over and not connected. Cameras only work when the headlights are turned on. Blinker and reverse option is not connected/enabled. I believe all the cameras work as expected. It seems to be a firmware issue associated with the monitor. I think I need to find a spare monitor to test with.
    Ken & Tammy
    Union Valley, TX

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follow up:

Furrion responded to my email with a phone call. They provided some additional troubleshoot advise.
    After disconnecting power to the drivers side (left) camera the "View All" feature started working. This was caused by a false trigger being provided to the camera even though the yellow trigger wire was not connected. The camera system is only 7mos old. I'm working with Furrion to cover the replacement under warranty. Great support from Furrion Tech Support thus far.
    Ken & Tammy
    Union Valley, TX

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Furrion will replace the faulty camera under warranty. For this issue, I have to rate Furrion outstanding for technical support (thank you Adonis), and the same for customer support. Furrion was responsive and courteous, attributes missing in many other companies.
    Ken & Tammy
    Union Valley, TX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having the same problem. View all defaults to a single camera view after a few seconds. Mine is wired similarly to running lights , yellow trigger taped off, the light and camera +V tied to positive and the ground tied to ground. Can you tell me what other troubleshooting steps Furrion suggested to identify if it is a camera problem.

thank you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccjack View Post
    I am having the same problem. View all defaults to a single camera view after a few seconds. Mine is wired similarly to running lights , yellow trigger taped off, the light and camera +V tied to positive and the ground tied to ground. Can you tell me what other troubleshooting steps Furrion suggested to identify if it is a camera problem.

thank you.
    Just what is posted above. Disconnect the camera that the system defaults to. If the View All feature remains on, showing the other two cameras, then the bad camera is the one that you disconnected. Basically the camera is being falsely triggered.

I highly recommend sending Furrion an email. Just go to their web sight and use the "Contact Us" link. Furrion was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. My replacement camera was on back order, but just received an email with shipping info a few days ago. Unfortunately I'm on a trip and will have to wait a couple more weeks before i can pick it up.
    Ken & Tammy
    Union Valley, TX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you, I will check that and also contact them....