Recommend jumping over to tundras.com as well - lots of towing discussions over there with tons of support for the 2.5 gen.

I have a 19 Tundra CM and a 2800BH. Running 275/70/18 e-range Falkens, Bilstein 5100s, rear sway bar and bags. I'm using the recurve r3 WDH and have ~870 lb tongue weight.

Scales and actuals (loaded) are required for all of this.

I contacted Falken and they gave me actual recommendations for pressures based on scale weights loaded and unloaded, factory and increased "factor of safety" ratings. I run 45 f/38r unloaded and 55f/r when towing (scales confirm an almost perfect 50/50 balance. I have found higher pressures cause tire spin on wet roads from a stop.

After changing tires and adding bags, I thought I'd increase my bars to 1k (1-1.2k) lb option. It didn't tow well at all and was too stiff. I settled back to the 800lb (800-1k) lb bars and it's happy again.

Everything I have seen/read and can tell you works for me is to get your rear height, not distributed to with 1" of unloaded using your bags (~11psi for me), and then let the WDH do the rest. The Bilsteins shocked me and for whatever reason, tape measure got me somewhat close, but scales proved my truck needs to be 3/4" drop front and rear for the front to be back to unloaded weight. After realizing that, the truck has never felt so good while towing and porpoising is none existent.

It took me 5 trips to get it all dialed in, so be patient. These trucks are a bit finicky, but what a joy when you figure it out.