Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel and Hobbles View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Tracking no PSI listing on the truck tires, just tire deflation warning. Do you know if the OEM TPMS will show PSI in the truck or only deflation warning? Good to know you can daisy chain two together.
    There's no OEM option for the truck tires, no PSI no Deflation warning, nothing. The Ford OEM sensors don't work at all for the commercial 19.5" tires due to tire pressure and none are installed in truck tires. If you have the Trailer TPMS, the module might be installed and there's potentially an after market Autel MX sensor that may potentially work, but it's an ongoing experiment over on Ford Trucks forum.

The OEM trailer TPMS will show values, but doesn't give a warning, from I have researched. But that was a year ago.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel and Hobbles View Post
    Looking for recommendations on the camera and Tire Pressure Monitoring System to use which integrates into the Ford instrument panel. Want to avoid extra screens or devices. The truck has TPMS and Cameras but not sure which exact products to purchase so they can seamlessly integrate into the truck control screens. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
    FYI, on another forum, they are in process of adding TRUCK tpms to the 450 using forscan. This is on 20-22 models I believe. Aftermarket sensors are being used but finding valve stems is key now. Im still watching it for final word on what parts are used and work so I can try it with my 2018 450. One poster did verify the truck tpms worked using a set of wheels with ford sensors from another ford vehicle.
    2019 Momentum 351M, Disc Brakes, Roadmaster Slipper Springs/shocks
    2018 F-450 Ruby Red
    B&W 25K Hitch
    2015 H-D Road Glide CVO / B&W Biker Bar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you been happy with your Tire Minder i10 and cap sensors? I am considering going the same route.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12