User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New handled weren't that big a deal. On the horizontals, putting two screws in was simply, not worried about two old holes in the inside of the drawers (essentially invisible). On the verticals, I refused 1 existing hole to assist with placement.
    [EDIT] The screws are self-tapping/driving. No need to drill anything.

I'm happy - I've not been injured, but have several shorts/pants. $0 out of pocket, 90 minutes & a beer.Attachment 40047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220404_152322164.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	40048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220404_152314945.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	40049

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gimpyknee; 04-14-2022 at 03:32 PM.
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I'm trying to the route of GD reimbursing me for different handles. Does anyone have the hole distance of the recalled handles by any chance? Trailer is in storage and hard do access right now... Not a big fan of the ones that GD seems to replace them with, so I'm tryiong to find nicer ones.
    2020 Imagine XLS 23bhe with a cold bedroom
    2018 F150 STX 5.0

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dskinchen View Post
    I found these on Amazon. goldenwarm Cabinet Finger Pulls Finger Pull Handle Edge Pull Door Finger Pull... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0882Z9LB5...DXDDMQJYE6PYKP

They look good, are in the price range GD will cover, and are the same size. Holes are different but I use the furniture scratch repair pencils to fill and blend.
    I like them but don't have time to order and install them before leaving on my three week trip. Biggest complaint seems to be about the screws being cheap and easily broken off. Let us know how the install goes.
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2020 F150 XLT V6 EcoBoost SuperCrew 4x4 w/Max trailer towing package

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They shipped them to me for me to install but I didn't like them. They are light weight and not as attractive in my opinion, so I didn't replace them.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine delivered and they arrived just before our trip. Not sure what I'm going to do. They do look and feel much cheaper

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are trying to purchase a 2021 22MLE that is currently at the dealership for these two recalls. Service is terrible here and we finally told them to skip the handles. We are wondering about the lp regulator being something we could take care of ourselves. Is it an easy fix?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindylouha View Post
    We are trying to purchase a 2021 22MLE that is currently at the dealership for these two recalls. Service is terrible here and we finally told them to skip the handles. We are wondering about the lp regulator being something we could take care of ourselves. Is it an easy fix?
    Yes, to both. GD sent us the handles to do ourselves. However, they didn't agree to send us the regulator. I guess because of liability. Our dealer took pictures of our regulator to send to GD and said they would call us back when they had it. They never did. At the Ontario GD Rally last June, GD had reps there where they verified recalls based on your VIN. They verified and said there were no outstanding ones on ours. I asked about the regulator, and he replied that it was resolved. Called the dealer back, and they said the same. I mentioned that they never called me. They were to call me back again but never did. I guess they just pocketed the money. I regularly verify it, and it's not leaking. The day it does, I'll simply replace it myself.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the response. Do we understand correctly that you did receive a recall notice, but after your vin was checked you did not have a defective regulator?
    We r thinking about just replacing it ourselves…
    Sounds like it is not an expensive fix.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindylouha View Post
    Thank you for the response. Do we understand correctly that you did receive a recall notice, but after your vin was checked you did not have a defective regulator?
    We r thinking about just replacing it ourselves…
    Sounds like it is not an expensive fix.
    We did receive 2 recall notice. 1 for the handles for which GD sent us the handles for us to do it ourselves as per my request. And a 2nd for the regulator, which the dealer told GD they replaced when they didn't. Now, both recalls are marked as completed on our VIN, but the regulator is not.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought an approved regulator and had a mobile RV repairman do the install. The install is easy and I could have done it but I did not have the gauge to do the pressure test that GD required. I sent them the receipts with pictures of the regulator and they sent us a check for the repair.
    Evan & Mary
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 3000QB
    2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn Crew Cab

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast