User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj2800 View Post
    We’ve actually been pretty lucky with our Thomas Payne. I’ve had them for four years and finally one of them started peeling on the headrest. Found some vinyl repair on Amazon. It’s a big roll that sticky on the back, and it matches almost perfectly to the seats. I put it over the headrest section of the recliner that was peeling and you cannot tell the difference. Just an FYI
    We have a 2016 Imagine with the brown pleather and have had no peeling until this year and it's unbelievable how much it is suddenly peeling. We would like to attempt to repair, so could you please tell me which of the dozens of leather repair products worked so well for you. Thanks in advance!!

PS. I wonder if its because we moved from MD to FL??

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. The delamination of the faux leather coating is REALLY annoying! We bought dark brown loveseat covers from Amazon. There are three pieces for each half, but they look decent. Our problem is that the seats are sewn to the back so there's no way to make them stay in place without making holes in the seams to run elastic straps to the frame to hold them down.

We got the same style covers for convertible couches...but they have to be removed in order to open the bed!
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to cover ours too. Is it still holding up?
    Barb & Bert
    2015 27RL
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins
    2002 Cadillac Eldorado

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Follow-up question

Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    We have just ordered a Lambright Harrison RV double recliner love seat from Bradd And Hall in Indiana. Lambright RV furniture is Amish-made (not cheap) but is used in a lot of the high-end class A coaches. We had material swatches sent and are having it made with UltraLeather to match the Ekornes Stressless recliners that are where the sleeper sofa used to be. You can look at what we ordered here:

https://www.braddandhall.com/Product...&idcategory=12

The options we ordered are low back, power reclining with outside controls, and the UltraLeather upholstery. It should arrive in Maryland about the same time we do this summer (shipping to the kids' house).

Rob
    Hi Rob,

Now that you've had your new furniture for about a year, I was wondering if you were pleased with your selection?

Thanks,
    Spencer
    Happy owner of a 2017 GD Reflection 337RLS.
    Ram 2500 Cummins
    Pullrite Superglide Slide Hitch

To date, we have camped in all 48 contiguous states and over 200 different campgrounds. We have loved every minute! My travel blog (which also contains a list of campgrounds along with our reviews) is at FriendsAlongTheWay dot org

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spencers45 View Post
    Hi Rob,

Now that you've had your new furniture for about a year, I was wondering if you were pleased with your selection?

Thanks,
    Spencer
    We absolutely love it (90% is Laura's opinion since they're "her chairs". She lets me sit by her every now and then...). I spend most of my seated time in my Ekornes Stressless recliner with laptop desk. The Lambright seating looks as good as the day it was installed and there's zero sagging or denting of the cushioning.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    Thomas Payne currently does not use pleather any more. They use a Vinyl that is “supposed” to be long lasting.
    Our 2022 Solitude came with the newer Thomas Payne theater seat and couch. The covers are sort of a matte finish vinyl that seems very sturdy and is comfortable plus easy to clean. When we were shopping GD's a few years ago that shiny pleather furniture was a turn-off.
    After almost a year of full time use (and with cats) this new style is holding up very well. No complaints at all.
    2022 Solitude 378-MBS-R, 8k axles and disc brake package, slide toppers, dual panes, 5.5kw Onan, W/D, 3rd AC/heat pump
    2023 F350 Lariat DRW on order, (canceled)
    2023 Chevy 3500 LTZ long bed Duramax, 12250 GVWR, 3867 cargo cap, Z71, 5th wheel prep

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    We absolutely love it (90% is Laura's opinion since they're "her chairs". She lets me sit by her every now and then...). I spend most of my seated time in my Ekornes Stressless recliner with laptop desk. The Lambright seating looks as good as the day it was installed and there's zero sagging or denting of the cushioning.

Rob
    We had stopped at Lambright during one of the rally's and was impressed with them. Marcy asked about having different combinations including color schemes. They said as they make the furniture right there they could do anything you wanted. The prices were a little high comparing to Lippert or RecPro but when you see what you are getting it"s worth every penny.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pulled the dinette to add more seating, since we had 2 year old RecPro theater seats from the previous trailer. Next to the Thomas Payne seats, it will be interesting to see how each wears. Hope to add a fold up table to the island, and we'll use "TV trays" or the like in this rig at mealtimes, or ideally eat outside.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	living room.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1,005.7 KB 
ID:	49628
    Last edited by BWSTGDS; 02-04-2024 at 11:21 PM.
    2001 F350 SRW CC LB Lariat 7.3, 33" Toyo AT2, Transgo, 6.0 trans cooler, exhaust brake, extended overload spring bumpstops, Bilstein 4600, Hydra/PHP, FORScan, billet 7/7 turbo wheel, Adrenaline HPOP, EBC yellow stuff brake pads
    2019 Solitude 377MBS, 5.5kW Onan, Kodiak disc brakes/Titan Brakerite actuator, EquaFlex/wetbolts, Triangle TRT01 LRG tires, Splendide W/D, Magnum Energy 3000W inverter/charger, 4-225AH-6V NPP AGM's, Winegard WiFi extender, RV airflow, Progressive Ind HW EMS, Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12