User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill throw my hat in the ring for the 31MB. My Grandkids love it. We take them 2-3 times a year. Also, the dinette is plenty big enough for two adults. Additionally the 78" theater seating (long couch) sleeps one adult. When no one else is with us, the room is great for extra space.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    Ill throw my hat in the ring for the 31MB. My Grandkids love it. We take them 2-3 times a year. Also, the dinette is plenty big enough for two adults. Additionally the 78" theater seating (long couch) sleeps one adult. When no one else is with us, the room is great for extra space.

Hey, SGT, thank you for your service, were where you station in the CAV? I was in for twenty-eight years and got out as a E-8.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Hey, SGT, thank you for your service, were where you station in the CAV? I was in for twenty-eight years and got out as a E-8.
    Thank you as well. I was stationed in Amberg Germany (Pond Barracks) from 1973 to 1977 doing border duty on the then Soviet border (East German and CSSR). I left the service as a Sgt E-5.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, I went in 1972-1999, I didn't get a chance to go to Germany or nothing like that, but I love being in.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmoney528 View Post
    Help me pick- We are coming from a travel trailer Forest River 29vbud. My TV is a 2022 RAM 3500 Megacab with the HO engine.

We have two kids (6 and 10) and are more of weekend warriors with our busy schedules!

We can't decide between these three bunkhouse models.

Reflection 28BH
    Reflection 31MB
    Reflection 311BHS

We like the 28BH but it seems to have less internal storage and we could not find a pantry in the videos we watched.

We likes the 31MB but not a huge fan of only having 2 other beds besides the main bedroom. We will sometimes have our kids friends or family go with us. Also not a huge fan of the TV location.

The 311 seems just a little too fancy and too much for our needs with just being weekend warriors. Is this opinion wrong?

I wish it was as easy as just walking through them but finding a dealer close with all three in stock is a challenge.
    Had a 2020 311BHS. Perfect for weekends. You will appreciate the extra room. The bunkhouse allows for a segregated area for children. It was a wonderful camper, but too small for us full timing. To us, it was a great first camper.
    Matt
    2021 Momentum 376THS FW
    2020 Ram 3500 HO Cummins DRW LB
    B&W Companion 25K Splendide Washer and Dryer Separate DV6400X

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Awesome, I went in 1972-1999, I didn't get a chance to go to Germany or nothing like that, but I love being in.
    Sending you a PM as I don't want to hijack the thread.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had the same dilemma. 2 Labs and 2 kids ~11ish years old. We initially had a deposit on the 28BH and really liked the windows on the camp side. However the more and more we thought about it we liked the island in the 31MB. Our last trailers had the big open area in the middle with no island and it really seemed like a waste of space... just more room for dog beds to be in the way. We liked the extra bed in the 28BH but I was worried the kids would out grow them in a couple years. The 311 is awesome but was just too much weight for my 2500HD, I think.

The 31MB is perfect and works really well for our family. Things we like (other than the Reflection overall):
    - Great counter space for food prep (not in the way for those watching a movie)
    - Outdoor kitchen area fits my Green Mountain Trek smoker grill perfect when I take the stack off
    - The recliner seating to watch movies is great on bad weather days
    - The slide out mid-bunk is our kids oasis with the doors closed
    - More of a rear-living environment
    - Spray port next to the steps to spray them off

Either way you go, you won't go wrong!
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    2017 Chevy 2500HD SB Diesel
    B&W Turnover Goose & Andersen Ultimate

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what did you decide on?
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We chose the 31mb because it is only 36 feet long and gives us a few more opportunities to fit at state and federal parks. Also, the GCVW came in low enough that I didn't need to take a driving test for a special license here in Texas. No choice is a bad choice with a Grand Design!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, I'm sure that you will enjoy it, don't forget to post up pics when you get it.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast