User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post
    I don't think I will be planning for option two. If the situation is that dire where you need to go hide in the wilderness I won't be bringing a bright white RV out there.
    LOL This thread is not about hiding in the wilderness

If I have to use my RV for emergency use it will be on my property.
    2022 Imagine 22RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7 Hemi 4X4
    USAF Veteran

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docque View Post
    I don't think I will be planning for option two. If the situation is that dire where you need to go hide in the wilderness I won't be bringing a bright white RV out there.
    IMO, preppers have weird dreams that when the SHTF it will be every man for himself. But we've had smaller versions of SHTF in the past and humans invariably come together to survive, not run apart. Going it alone is far more likely to fail than coming together with some other people to share the work. This is one reason it's a good idea to know your neighbors -- not necessarily be friends with them, but know who they are and be cordial. That's who will help you survive when things go pear shaped.
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootusrootus View Post
    IMO, preppers have weird dreams that when the SHTF it will be every man for himself. But we've had smaller versions of SHTF in the past and humans invariably come together to survive, not run apart. Going it alone is far more likely to fail than coming together with some other people to share the work. This is one reason it's a good idea to know your neighbors -- not necessarily be friends with them, but know who they are and be cordial. That's who will help you survive when things go pear shaped.
    100% agree that it takes a community effort to survive an emergency event.
    2022 Imagine 22RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7 Hemi 4X4
    USAF Veteran

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345