User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2017 Reflection 297rsts Slide Controller

I have lippert electric through frame slides on my 297rsts reflection 2017 model. the kitchen slide works while the dining room one does not. The battery, cut off switch, breaker panel and fuses are all reading the correct voltage. However, I am not getting any power to the slide motor. The lippert manual says that there is a controller for the slide but I do not know where it is located. I am also getting conflicting information for forum searches. Is there actually slide controllers and if so, where are they located?

Thank you for any help

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you looked at the Lippert electric through frame service manual. https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001614.pdf

I don’t see any controller, look on page 12. There is an auto reset breaker. Check your ground, switch and breaker.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no slide controller for through frame slides, only Schwintek.

Maybe take your control panel out and switch the slide wires to see if the switch is bad.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS