User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually found a screw gun in ours. It was an older, crappy, Ryobi. I just bought a cheap battery charger for it and used it as a dedicated stabilizer jack gun with a 3/4" socket on it.....back before I graduated to a trailer with self leveling ability.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep all the screws you find. You will need them for repairs. I vacuumed enough sawdust up to bed a hampster. We kept finding it in the cupboards and drawers after a trip. I opened up everything I could get into easily and vacuumed the sawdust out. The worst area was behind the control/monitor board. It had the paneling piece removed to pass wires thru laying in there in a pile of sawdust. No tools though.

When I was in high school working for a Ford dealership, a new car came in with a rattle in the driver's side door. A Coke bottle was found laying in the bottom. That was in the 1970's. Craftsmanship and worker pride has gone downhill since.
    2007 Ram 5.9 CTD 4x4 LB
    2019 Imagine 2500RL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12