User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 150 260RD rear Window opening while traveling...

Anyone having trouble with the huge rear window popping open while traveling on the 260RD? It seems like it's locking but the vibration must be allowing it to open up. Not good in bad weather.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 260RD and had the same issue with the window. I purchased these https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and put them in the windows before traveling. It's a pain, but better than having it open all the time.

Eric

* One other thing. You may want to check your passenger side bedroom window. Ours opens when driving and had to use one of these locks for it too.
    2011Chevy Silverado 6.0 2500HD
    2020.5 (White) Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea. None in stock for now. But now I know what to look for. My side bedroom window did the same thing once. Will see if the spring rods may work. I use one of them between the bedroom door and the bed frame near the floor. The plastic clip holding the lower door in place isn't very secure while traveling. That worked rather than using pillows to keep it in place while traveling. Thanks.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our bedroom window has done this, but not after a very hard close.
    The one behind the recliners is very hard to open at all and the rear one is just fine...lol
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue