User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rayhagedorn View Post
    thanks! The Cooper discover SRX and the Endeaver Plus are two on my list. Since I do not do off road stuff I was considering any AT tire, but maybe I'll reconsider.. Thanks again!
    @rayhagedorn -

If you use the search function here on the forum (top right), you'll find many threads on this topic among this group.

A few more forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    @rayhagedorn -

If you use the search function here on the forum (top right), you'll find many threads on this topic among this group.

A few more forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

Rob
    Thanks for the tips!
    2017 Reflection 5th Wheel 337RLS
    2017 Ford 250 Heavy Duty Diesel
    B&W Companion Slider Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Yokohama Geolandar H/T on my Ram 2500. Highway tread that works well as I don't do any off-road or winter driving with that truck. On my GMC 1500 I have General Grabber AT2, more aggressive and noisy on the road, better snow or off-road traction. A little harder to get balanced, probably due to the aggressive tread.
    2018 Ram 2500 CTD
    2020 Reflection 260RD

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My go to tire for every truck and suv is Michelin LTX m/s. I met a guy a few years back that towed campers from Indiana to New England and he was running those Michelins. Said he got 60-80k out of them and they always wore well, were good in snow, and were quiet. I’ve been running them ever since and have zero complaints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BF Goodrich

I'm researching replacing my original tires (275/65R/18E) factor installed Continentals on my 2017 Ford F250, and wanted to check what members of this forum if there are any recommendations. The more research I do on the internet the more confused I become. My camper is a 36' 5th wheel Reflection. Thanks!
    I work in the oil patch and have to off road quite a bit, I hate tires that sing though. I have had great success with the BF Goodrich KO2s. They last for approximately 70k miles and are quiet on the roads. My 250 came with Goodyear Wranglers, while they are quite capable tires with 40k on them with plenty of tread left they sure do sing on the roads
    Phillip
    2021 F250 King Ranch 6.7L PS SRW SB CC 4x4 Tremor, 35k inverter, 60gal S&B tank.
    2019 312 BHTS, MORyde CRE300, five leaf 6k leafsprings , MORyde heavy duty shackles.
    Non Destructive Examiner- Oilfield Trash

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Learned our lessons. Buy nothing but Michelins. You ill not be sorry.
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Seasoned Camper more tired since retired's Avatar
    southern Georgia, where gnats rule the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might consider joining either FMCA or EscapeesClub. Both offer discounts on tires. FMCA offers your tire for $245 each. Escapees offers discounts for both Goodyear and Michelin tires.

I've purchased Goodyear Endurance tires through Escapees and saved over $100 on a set of 4.

If you would like information on either club or both, send me a PM.
    2020 F-250 XLT SuperCrew 7.3L Blue Ox SwayPro, 2020 Imagine 2600RB,
    1600W Solar w/525AH LiFePO4, Victron 3000W, Road Armor w/wet bolt suspension, VisionWork Camera System, Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router,MicroAir EasyStart
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ FMCA#489460 Escapees SKP#166379

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for posting this. my TV is a F250 and will soon be needing tires and i was wondering about those. i have the Falken Wildpeaks MT on my daily driver (F150) and, like yours, they've just started showing wear at 40,000 miles. the tire store i bought them from said dont be surprised if you get 100K miles out of them. i thought they were full of it, but maybe not.
    2019 Ford F250SD FX4
    2020 Reflection MKS320

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm researching replacing my original tires (275/65R/18E) factor installed Continentals on my 2017 Ford F250, and wanted to check what members of this forum if there are any recommendations. The more research I do on the internet the more confused I become. My camper is a 36' 5th wheel Reflection. Thanks!

Love love love my Cooper At3’s
    They last forever and have been very quiet. Tread is wearing evenly. Best HD tire I’ve ever had. My last set went to 70,000 miles before needing to be replaced.
    Last edited by Taj2800; 04-10-2022 at 06:26 AM.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of good tires listed in this thread, but to the OP, I would first determine if you want a highway tire or an "All Terrain" kind of tire.
    I use an all terrain type of tire, Toyo Open Country ATII, but none of them will be as good at towing as a less aggressive tire meant only for pavement.
    But I need that kind of tire for when I'm not towing. I go out in the bush hunting, fishing, photographing, hiking, etc so it's the compromise I chose.
    If I was on strictly pavement, I would probably be riding on Michelin LTX, or similar tires.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast