User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shnngns View Post
    My go to tire for every truck and suv is Michelin LTX m/s. I met a guy a few years back that towed campers from Indiana to New England and he was running those Michelins. Said he got 60-80k out of them and they always wore well, were good in snow, and were quiet. I’ve been running them ever since and have zero complaints.
    Me too. Great milage!
    1st 5er- 2006 titanium 32/37. current 5er-2021 Solitude 310GKR
    1st camper-2001 Lance slide in
    1st truck-2001 chevy silverado 2500 HD 8.1 vortec-Allison trans. current truck-2011 chevy silverado HD duramax, allison LTZ

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Cooper Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Taj2800 View Post
    Love love love my Cooper At3’s
    They last forever and have been very quiet. Tread is wearing evenly. Best HD tire I’ve ever had. My last set went to 70,000 miles before needing to be replaced.
    Like you, I am on my second set of Cooper Discoverer AT3s. This set is a bit different, AT3 XLT, which has a bit more aggressive tread pattern, especially on the sidewalls. I also put almost 70,000 miles on my last set with most of those miles pulling a Reflection or a dual-axle trailer with tractor onboard. I could have gotten more miles but was able to get a really good deal on new Coopers, so I made the move a bit early. They are aggressive enough to not get stuck in the snow or mud, yet don't drive you nuts whining going down the highway.
    2012 F-250 6.7L Diesel, SRW
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4/27/20220 Update on tire decision
    Thanks to all that responded to my inquiry regarding replacement tires for my 2017 F250XLT Heavy Duty Diesel.
    After much research, I purchased 4 Cooper Discoverer ATS3 from a local X-Ford dealer Auto repair shop. Hard to say at this early stage how they will perform, but with the limited driving I have done they are smooth and quiet. My first tow will be next week, but only to take camper to dealer for the refrigerator recall. I was down to the Michelin LTX A/T2 and Coopers, but availability was an issue with the Michelin. Cost for the Coopers with balancing, front end alignment, etc...was $1,380. Thanks again and safe travels!
    2017 Reflection 5th Wheel 337RLS
    2017 Ford 250 Heavy Duty Diesel
    B&W Companion Slider Hitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rayhagedorn View Post
    4/27/20220 Update on tire decision
    Thanks to all that responded to my inquiry regarding replacement tires for my 2017 F250XLT Heavy Duty Diesel.
    After much research, I purchased 4 Cooper Discoverer ATS3 from a local X-Ford dealer Auto repair shop. Hard to say at this early stage how they will perform, but with the limited driving I have done they are smooth and quiet. My first tow will be next week, but only to take camper to dealer for the refrigerator recall. I was down to the Michelin LTX A/T2 and Coopers, but availability was an issue with the Michelin. Cost for the Coopers with balancing, front end alignment, etc...was $1,380. Thanks again and safe travels!
    X4 on the Cooper AT3 tires. Had them on for 1.5 years now. Love the ride, quietness and how they handle all 4 seasons.
    Tim & Lori
    2016 Ford F-350 SRW 6.7L Platinum/60 gal Titan tank
    2018 Reflection 307 MKS
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    Haloview MC7108 rear and side cameras
    TST 507 4 Sensor Tire Monitoring System with Color Display

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123