User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    Hijacking my own thread here. . .

Now that I have this Renogy suitcase, I discovered a ATEM suitcase system that's about half the weight and ~$60 cheaper:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BJB1L8C...v_ov_lig_pi_dp

I'm speculating the weight savings is due to the plastic panels instead of glass. Possibly more durable but more prone to scratching? Otherwise, they look pretty similar.

Anyone have any info to share? Thanks!
    While I'm not familiar with the ATEM, I've had quite a few Renogy products over the years and have mostly been happy with them. I suspect that in a real-world situation you're going to get more juice from the Renogy system. I would like to see a bit beefier cable, 14 AWG is going to result in voltage drop if you want to be able to get it any distance from the coach.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeavinHome View Post
    We have a solar ready 2022 Momentum. I know nothing about this topic, was it difficult to set up, and how much power does it give you?
    thanks!
    Pretty broad question, there's a lot on the forum about what solar can do for you. A lot will depend on how you camp and what your power needs are. If you're mostly in campgrounds with hook-ups, you won't need much/any solar. If you want to go off-grid, take some time to do some homework. Will Prowse is a great resource, both his book (available on Amazon) and his videos (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRRKHYwB3Uo).
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12