User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to start a new thread. I guess the Furrion is not compatible with iPhones. I have tried with mine and my wife’s plus an older iPhone XR and got the same results. Also it doesn’t matter if I am close to the Furrion or across the camper in the recliner. We have a 2022 transcend 231RK.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteheadje View Post
    Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to start a new thread. I guess the Furrion is not compatible with iPhones. I have tried with mine and my wife’s plus an older iPhone XR and got the same results. Also it doesn’t matter if I am close to the Furrion or across the camper in the recliner. We have a 2022 transcend 231RK.
    Does your Furrion have the jacks for an auxiliary input? If so you could purchase a Bluetooth receiver (like https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Rec.../dp/B07Z9X3397) and plug it in there (if your jacks are the RCA type this one would be better https://www.amazon.com/SONRU-Bluetoo.../dp/B095LNGNZY).
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for a fast easy fix for this problem, I used a 3 ft 3.5 mm audio jack from the audio out on back of the TV to the AuX 3.5 jack on front of the Furrion DV-7200. Sound is great, but looks messy (per wife)

Amazon: ( https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Braide...79&sr=1-5&th=1

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what year is your 22mle ecmcclure? we just purchased our 2023 22mle in March, so we haven't really been out in it yet.
    This is one of the items on my list though, and so far not impressed with the Furrion system or the TCL tv. I can't keep this "menu" side bar on the tv from continuing to pop up!!! I'm about ready to throw it out the door... We have a stand alone DVD player that I plan on connecting (hopefully that won't be an issue) but will have to find a solution to running the overhead speakers (probably replacing them) and maybe replacing the audio unit. It looks like some space available above the unit???
    Anybody know? Thanks!

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jas451 View Post
    what year is your 22mle ecmcclure? we just purchased our 2023 22mle in March, so we haven't really been out in it yet.
    This is one of the items on my list though, and so far not impressed with the Furrion system or the TCL tv. I can't keep this "menu" side bar on the tv from continuing to pop up!!! I'm about ready to throw it out the door... We have a stand alone DVD player that I plan on connecting (hopefully that won't be an issue) but will have to find a solution to running the overhead speakers (probably replacing them) and maybe replacing the audio unit. It looks like some space available above the unit???
    Anybody know? Thanks!
    @jas451 -

I see you're relatively new to the forum. Here are a few tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just downloaded the instruction manual from Furrion (of course GD doesn't give you one) it looks like all the inputs on the back that you would need
    for 'audio in' are RCA plugs. The HDMI is an 'audio out'. It says that the HDMI jack in the front is an 'in' but it does not seem to work....yet.
    I will probably be replacing the POS sooner rather than later.........
    2023 xls Imagine 22MLE

2009 Ford F-250 6.8 v10 SuperDuty Lariat Crew Cab

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jas451 View Post
    I just downloaded the instruction manual from Furrion (of course GD doesn't give you one) it looks like all the inputs on the back that you would need
    for 'audio in' are RCA plugs. The HDMI is an 'audio out'. It says that the HDMI jack in the front is an 'in' but it does not seem to work....yet.
    I will probably be replacing the POS sooner rather than later.........
    Yeah I've had my new 2970RL home for a week and the little Furrion stereo unit is a complete piece of crap. Not sure who made the decision to put these little useless units in a supposed higher end trailer but they should be fired. I will definitely be replacing this thing but of course that won't be easy with the 2 zones of speakers.

My 2012 Flagstaff had a system that was about 100x as good.

Just terrible.
    2023 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL
    2023 F-350 7.3 XLT Crew Cab

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123