User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoesele View Post
    That’s is how I entered the area (very tight for me) and was able to loosen the fittings and work all the Pex tubes, clamps and fittings in my direction. Once I got the tubing outside the area I proceeded to remove the clamps, cut new tube pieces, ect.

The new fitting leaked as well at the collar, so I believe it was the Cold Water fitting and it’s cross-threaded. I did a temporary repair by putting in a Pex Tube Plug. We don’t need the external shower currently.

By the way I removed all the silicone from the base of the front of the Convenience Center wall, the water catch tray and hose pass-through later realizing I did not have to do it. Kept a piece took it to Home Depot and the girl gave me this stuff that supposedly was the right stuff (turned out it is pure White when dry) and would dry to the same texture and semi-clear, and I redid the Silicone around the area. Oh well, it is in the cargo bay. Too late now.

You said there are no screws on the panel, but there are Four; One in each corner behind the panel with a 3”-3.5” screw in each corner of the frame behind the CC front wall. The reason I know the length, the Assembler at the plant left an extra one lying in between the wiring coming up through the hole in the Cargo Bay floor. The screws in the small rectangular side panel are around 2” in length (same type of screw, only shorter).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I should have read your next post, you told me about the screws. LOL!

Karl - USMC - DAV 🇺🇸
    2004 Ford F-350 Powerstroke Super-duty 6.0L (Bulletproofed 😁) 202k miles | 2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22 MLE | Trailer Tires: Goodyear Endurance ‘D’ rated

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Curious as to how you pulled that panel off? I don't see any screws on mine.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    There are Four, and they are around 3”-3.5” long, so I left the panel be. There is a small rectangular panel on the side in between the cup that holds the solar wiring and the side of Convenience Center panel facing the passenger side of the Cargo Bay you can remove, but hope you have a thinner arm than mine.

Karl - USMC - DAV 🇺🇸
    2004 Ford F-350 Powerstroke Super-duty 6.0L (Bulletproofed 😁) 202k miles | 2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22 MLE | Trailer Tires: Goodyear Endurance ‘D’ rated

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoesele View Post
    There are Four, and they are around 3”-3.5” long, so I left the panel be. There is a small rectangular panel on the side in between the cup that holds the solar wiring and the side of Convenience Center panel facing the passenger side of the Cargo Bay you can remove, but hope you have a thinner arm than mine.

Like a broken record. Sorry! I answered previously in this post. [emoji2357]

Karl - USMC - DAV 🇺🇸

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took off the L corner, the bottom plate for the hose. The panel will not move out to look inside. How can I get that panel to move?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123