User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $35 initial load on Virginia EZpass, not a setup/opening fee, just a balance preload. No monthly fees.

Elizabeth River Crossings (I-264 Downtown Tunnel & US 58 Midtown Tunnel) adds a $3.87 processing fee on top of the higher toll.

https://www.ezpassva.com/tollfacilit...acilities.aspxClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ERC%202022%20Toll%20Increase%20Chart_V_0.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	40287Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNJB-Toll-Rates-1024x837.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	40288

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkevinmarshsr View Post
    It could be a Virginia thing but I have two ezpass. One for just the truck without the trailer. Then one for when pulling the trailer. I had to provide them with the trailer info for them to set it up in the system. The second one is a blue color so I don't have to worry about mixing them up. I would be concerned about making the changes to my account and getting charged tolls when not pulling the trailer as some tolls are 3 to 5 times the cost with a trailer in tow.
    PA same way for me. For years I just gave them my trailer tag #'s and they billed me depending what trailer I was towing. Then when they updated the transponders the rep told me I had been illegal all of that time because of my weight. They made me get 2 transponders and classify it as a commercial account, but the tolls are on my weight and number of axles. So just because it says commercial", I don't pay tolls like truckers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123