User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old Pin Box Disposal.

So you bought and installed a new Gen-Y or Reese Goosebox. What did you do with the pin box you removed from your rig?

I took my RotoFlex to the scrap yard when I installed my MorRyde. Not sure what I will do when I put on a Reese Goosebox.

Not sure what to do with Demco auto slider either but inclined to try and sell it.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put on a goosebox and kept the old pin box. If the trailer gets wrecked, damages, or ever sold, I can toss it back on there and keep my goosebox.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The MorRyde is at the dealer waiting for me to pick it up. With the Goosebox, I also figured it might be a good idea to keep it in case.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    So you bought and installed a new Gen-Y or Reese Goosebox. What did you do with the pin box you removed from your rig?

I took my RotoFlex to the scrap yard when I installed my MorRyde. Not sure what I will do when I put on a Reese Goosebox.

Not sure what to do with Demco auto slider either but inclined to try and sell it.
    I have been looking for a used morRyde to swap out the original 1621HD that came on the 337RLS. I finally pulled the trigger after no replies from the for sale section i posted on. New one shows up today. Sounds like you might of had one to sell?

Dutchman2
    Jim & Patricia
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2024 GMC 3500HD CC-SRW-SB Duramax

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman2 View Post
    I have been looking for a used morRyde to swap out the original 1621HD that came on the 337RLS. I finally pulled the trigger after no replies from the for sale section i posted on. New one shows up today. Sounds like you might of had one to sell?

Dutchman2
    If I ever get my truck (ordered it in October; maybe gonna be built in May) then I would have a hitch and/or pin box to sell.

I think you'll like the MorRyde.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got really lucky twice using Craigslist searching for a MORryde pin and a Companion hitch. A guy in Austin TX had a year old MORryde off a Jayco North Point. All of the big Jayco 5ers come with a MORryde pin. He had just bought a new truck with bed tool boxes and then had a clearance problem.

The other guy in San Antonio was swapping out his one year old Companion for a cushion hitch, we had the same kind and year of trucks so his Companion fit my bed pucks perfectly. Got both for half or less the cost of new. Had to drive down to SA to get it but was worth it.
    Was just the luck of the cards.

Our original 1621HD went to the scrap yard
    Last edited by Steven@147; 04-13-2022 at 09:27 AM.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel