Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 310GK leveling foot size

I have one these new rigs coming & there is no inventory to view & measure what I'm looking for.

Hoping to add snap pads under the leveling feet, it will be parked on soft grass. 12" footplates are available from lippert along with a 14" snap pad, that is a large increase from the 9" footplates.

I'm wondering in any other member's have done this or if someone know's which jacks would have room to update.

https://store.lci1.com/12in-round-fo...es-696887.html

https://rvsnappad.com/collections/xt...xtra-xl-2-pack

​​​​​​​Tx's!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put the snap
    Pads on my Lippert powered stabilizer jacks. They are maybe 8 or 9 inch hexagons. Work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyStar View Post
    I put the snap
    Pads on my Lippert powered stabilizer jacks. They are maybe 8 or 9 inch hexagons. Work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tx's for that, they look like a great idea.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale B View Post
    I have one these new rigs coming & there is no inventory to view & measure what I'm looking for.

Hoping to add snap pads under the leveling feet, it will be parked on soft grass. 12" footplates are available from lippert along with a 14" snap pad, that is a large increase from the 9" footplates.

I'm wondering in any other member's have done this or if someone know's which jacks would have room to update.

https://store.lci1.com/12in-round-fo...es-696887.html

https://rvsnappad.com/collections/xt...xtra-xl-2-pack

​​​​​​​Tx's!
    I had to read your post a few times to understand that you want to replace all 6 of your 9" foot pads with 12" foot pads AND you want to put SnapPads on as well. I've had some "money is no object" moments with my 310GK, but you're looking at $800US ($1,000CAN) for all of that. I went with just the 9" SnapPads for my trailer. I like not having to put boards under my landing pads 95% of the time. I've used SnapPads on two 5th wheels over 6 years and they allow me to setup quicker. We're moving from FL to Newfoundland to Seattle this Spring and Summer and we'll move about every 4-5 days, so easier setup is important to us.
    (Ordered 7/13/20) 2021 Solitude 310GK, FBP, DP, HP, Toppers, Solar, MORryde 7K IS w/Disc Brakes
    Built 9/9/20; To Paint 9/11/20 (5-6 weeks); Done Paint 10/1/20; MORryde axle upgrade 10/5/20; Done at MORryde and paid for 10/8/20; Arrived at Dealer 10/20/20; picked up 11/7/20

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pengle View Post
    I had to read your post a few times to understand that you want to replace all 6 of your 9" foot pads with 12" foot pads AND you want to put SnapPads on as well.
    I tried explain it briefly, you are correct. Extended stay near river bed conditions, I'm weary of placing timbers under the feet of my existing similar weight Jayco. Understanding I'm going from 4 levelers to six so the weight is being distributed better. I still have a concern as soil conditions change with heavy rain & water table during run off. I'm going to be heavier than the Jayco with larger capacity tanks & other modifications.

If you are able to view your 310GK & advise if there will be clearance issue's with 14" snap pads that would be appreciated. It maybe that some won't clear & they can stay @ 9"

Delivery is May 4th, my list of mods is growing & I had hoped to have had this rig in my possession beginning of April. Being in Canada you have add time frames for shipping, you just don't go the local RV store & pick these items up.

Tx's for the financial math & you are low BTW going from US$ to CDN$, 1.5 is closer to reality
    Some things are more expensive to do right initially, I'm 65 & this 310GK is very likely to be around 10 years. Don't want to be planking the feet 10 years from now