Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 367bhs interior measurements

Good day everyone,

I literally set up my account this morning so please excuse me if I am not following normal GD Forum protocol.

I'm currently living in Japan (AD U.S. Marine) and purchased a 2022 367bhs in the states to live in full time when I get back. Its a fun story, maybe I'll tell it in the thread later on.

Really what I am looking for is a favor but I believe the favor will help others.

Being in Japan, with the camper in New York.... well its a bit hard to make measurements on the inside of the rig.

I want/ need to know what size washer and dryer will fit inside a 367bhs. Ideally we will order the washer and dryer now so it is ready for pickup when we arrive this summer.

I have a ton more questions/ requests for measurement if someone would be willing to assist. I know its a big request but I cant seem to find anything online anywhere so I figured this would be a good place to gain 'momentum'. (its a GD joke lol)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! We have a 2021 367BHS and installed laundry immediately after purchasing. You will want to go with 24" machines for sure. See this thread for details on what we purchased and successfully installed with no issues:

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post424396
    2020 Ford F-350 XLT DRW Long Box w/ 6.7 Diesel & 3.55 Gear Ratio
    B&W Turnoverball Goose Ball Hitch
    2021 Reflection 367BHS w/ Reese Goose Box 20k