User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love my Turning Point

With a short bed flat bed this pin box is a must have because of the headache rack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9FF0AC42-4752-477C-8E58-D8DF324E6D95.jpeg  
    2018 F-250 CC Flatbed Short Bed
    2021 Reflection 260RD

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald J View Post
    With a short bed flat bed this pin box is a must have because of the headache rack.
    We like it on our short bed F150 SCREW too. The biggest complaints Ive heard about the TP is no grease zerk requiring removal for greasing, and hookup can be a little challenging to get used to because it requires the pin box tobe fairly aligned with the trailer to help make the connection.

If it weren't for warranty issues, would've replaced it with the Morryde version just for the maintenance reason alone.

And yes.... storage (turning it to one side) after disconnect is a bonus too! Love the extra space for parking the TV in front of it.
    Last edited by trailrydr; 04-22-2022 at 08:50 PM.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrydr View Post
    We like it on our short bed F150 SCREW too. The biggest complaints Ive heard about the TP is no grease zerk requiring removal for greasing, and hookup can be a little challenging to get used to because it requires the pin box tobe fairly aligned with the trailer to help make the connection.

If it weren't for warranty issues, would've replaced it with the Morryde version just for the maintenance reason alone.

And yes.... storage (turning it to one side) after disconnect is a bonus too! Love the extra space for parking the TV in front of it.
    I did the maintenance last week, not too bad took me 1 hour 45 minutes. Posted my procedure in another post. I think next time I can complete in about one hour.
    2021 Reflection 260RD

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the Turning Point on my 260RD as well, although I did manage to bash the CMHBL on my F-150 SCREW short box.

Don't think that I will have the same issue with the 6.75' box on the F-350.

Haven't done the maintenance yet, but it moves pretty freely by hand, so might wait until next year for that.
    2022 F350 CCSB Lariat Ultimate 7.3
    2023 Reflection 150 Series 295RL
    2021 F150 SC SB XLT Sport 3.5 EB Max Tow - Sold
    2021 Reflection 150 Series 260RD - Sold

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, I'm pretty sure that it will come in handy, what kind of hitch is that?
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Nice, I'm pretty sure that it will come in handy, what kind of hitch is that?
    It’s a Demco Recon.
    2021 Reflection 260RD