User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Get yourself a small travel router that is powered by USB (like this one). That way every device in your coach can be connected to the same wifi network. If you set it up in your driveway, you can have the router repeat the signal from your home wifi. Having a router like this is also more secure in a campground where it can repeat the wifi signal there.
    Tried it this week and it did not work out well. Maybe I'm not reading the instructions correctly but the router seems to want an RJ-45 WAN or LAN connection to be configured. I tried connecting using wifi off my phone, but could not get the settings screen to resolve and show the detailed settings for the router. So I set it as a repeater but just continually hung while trying to connect to the campground wifi. Never did.

I'm assuming that the existing Wineguard antenna doesn't have wifi unless I were to purchase the their wifi router. I could connect my laptop or phone directly to camp wifi, but not the GL.
    Last edited by ajg617; 05-07-2022 at 07:49 PM.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12