User Tag List

Thread: Slide outs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slide outs

Our slide outs will not retract. I checked all fuses & put in a new battery yesterday. Interior lights are also not working.
    Any suggestions
    2019 GD Reflection 337RLS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jasuffel; 04-24-2022 at 08:01 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not knowing what model and year you have makes it difficult to help you. I suggest adding this info in your signature. BTW, seeing its your first post, welcome to the group.
    Sounds like your battery disconnect is on or maybe your battery is dead or to low. Is any other 12v items working?

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Not knowing what model and year you have makes it difficult to help you. I suggest adding this info in your signature. BTW, seeing its your first post, welcome to the group.
    Sounds like your battery disconnect is on or maybe your battery is dead or to low. Is any other 12v items working?

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    That sounds like the most likely culprit, the battery disconnect key got turned effectively disconnecting the battery from the RV
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019 GD Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Battery disconnect switch is ON

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasuffel View Post

If your interior lights are not working it seems to say 12V battery power is not getting from the battery to the power distribution panel. All of the interior RV lights are 12V battery power, if they don't work battery power is not getting to the power dist panel.
    If your plugged into campground power, AC power should be going to the converter, then the converter should be supplying 12V to charge the battery and then power should be supplied to the power dist panel.

One thing you might look at - power up your leveling system, using the menu, use the down arrow and scroll down to the battery reading, if everything is working properly it should show @ 13.8 Volts. If it wont power up it says there is no battery voltage getting to the RV.
    Last edited by Steven@147; 04-24-2022 at 09:01 AM.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately this can be confusing. Some "disconnect" switches are labeled such that On=disconnect and some On=connected. If you can remove the "key" the power is cut off.

Any chance the battery got installed backwards?
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a fuse in our converter.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a fuse in our converter.

That’s great you found that but there is still something else wrong since that would not have kept your lights from working if the battery circuit was ok. Unless of course the battery is dead from not charging.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE