User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low Cold Water Pressure - Weird

Hi folks. Having a strange one that is befuddling me. New rig, second time out and this problem has been there since day one. On the road so dealer visit not really convenient at this time. Here are the symptoms and observations ….. hoping someone has some thoughts or ideas …

- only cold water, very low water pressure. Hot water fine
    - same on City Water and onboard pump from holding tank
    - when flushing toilet if you open the bathroom sink water, half hot and half cold, the water pressure in the toilet increases to normal
    - visual inspection behind Nautilus panel shows no kinks or anything out of ordinary
    - Nautilus settings as per mapping
    - same with water filter in play or not
    - input to city water filter clean as is pump filter

Wondering aloud about the hot water tank bypass. I can’t seem to find one on this rig and was assuming the Nautilus panel handled it. Would I be correct with that understanding?

Thanks for any help or thoughts
    2021 Solitude 346FLS & 2021 F450 - Platinum 6.7 PS
    346FLS - Mods & Stuff - B&W Companion Hitch, TPS, RVLock, Magnum MS2812 Inverter, 4x Renogy 170AH Lithium Batteries, Progressive EMS HW50C, Splendide Combo W/D, and more to come!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have an outdoor shower, make sure both the hot and cold valves are turned off. Also check the aerators at each faucet for debris.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d think the issue would have to be fairly close after the point the cold water feeds the water heater and before the first fixture is connected to cold water. If earlier, it would affect both hot and cold.

I honestly don’t have a guess why turning on the bathroom sink affects the flow in the toilet.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback. Outdoor taps all off. No debris at tap or other filters. With hot water being ok I’m thinking not anything common to both hot and cold.
    346FLS - Mods & Stuff - B&W Companion Hitch, TPS, RVLock, Magnum MS2812 Inverter, 4x Renogy 170AH Lithium Batteries, Progressive EMS HW50C, Splendide Combo W/D, and more to come!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jkwilson ……. Yes agree that it has to be before cold water feed to hot water tank. Looked under the cargo area at HW tank. There is tons of space back there. Couldn’t see anything obvious. The worst would be something in the cold water feed line as can’t be seen visually. Next going to map things out in the front pass thru where the entrance is and the nautilis panel.